1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Episode Ever!

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Azrikam, Feb 25, 2002.

1. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I do believe I have just witnessed the worst episode of the Simpsons ever.

As much as I love the show, I can't believe that some of the recent episodes ever got made. Certainly, there must be someone with a sense of humour on the writing staff.

Anyway, this episode was the one where the social worker tried to get the Simpsons to work together, and Homer and Ned's Vegas wives showed up halfway through. The episode was astonishingly bad. It wasn't funny at all, and was all over the place. Frankly, the sooner this dog is put down the better.

Anyone seen a worse episode? I don't really count the 1st season ones, as they had their charm, but were nowhere near as polished as the "golden years" episodes.

2. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Azrikam,

I think it is a real shame but I agree with you - the Simpsons isn't half the show it used to be.
    They seem to have run completely out of ideas.
    There is no more social comment or inciteful jokes just silly desperate plot lines about aligators and race horses!?!

The irony is the really good stuff was coming from FUTURAMA and that has just been cancelled!

3. Azrikam

Azrikam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah. I assumed that Groenig was focusing on Futurama instead of Simpsons, hence the quality difference.

I'm still hoping that he shops Futurama to some other network now that Fox has apparently lost it's mind.

4. skimber

skimber
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. Lex

Lex

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: