Worst DVD player?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by nathan_silly, Mar 27, 2003.

1. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    With everyone asking "What DVD player has the best PQ?" I'm just wondering what is the worst DVD player? :D I mean terrible Mpeg decoding, colour, incompatibility, reliabity, build, remote, etc...

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    The one in my mates TV that can't Be MR enabled!!!!!!!!!!!
    Or is it him for moaning that most of my DVD's are not R2!!!!!!!
    Or his girlfriend for moaning about "all those boxes wasting electricity":mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I'm living with them from June, Me and the girl that prefers to watch TV through the video RF loop than the digi box in one house!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

3. ferris57

ferris57
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Funnily enough, I prefer the picture through the arial to the one through the digi box as well :)

4. bonzobanana

bonzobanana

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +219
    I saw an Apex model in Asda and the build quality was unbelevably bad. The tray was falling apart on the display model. The model itself had no display built in to show running time etc. It truly looked to be total rubbish. With regards poor picture and sound I remember reading a review of a Thomson that had major problems with artifacts etc on every dvd. I think the review was in What Video. If it was worse value though it would have to be BOSE as some of their stuff is clearly not worth a tiny fraction of what they sell it for in fact you can spend a tenth of the money on something else and still get better build quality and performance.