• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Worst Chinese supplier

skinless

Standard Member
I recently purchased a Flytouch tablet from Belking.com. It was faulty and poor quality so I returned it to them. It took several weeks of trying to get my money back and I had to take out a Paypal Dispute. Finally they made a refund but failed to refund delivery costs. This is the worst internet trader I have ever dealt with. Please be aware of this.....................

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
Odd, www.belking.com is a holding page.
I have to ask - why did buy from them since their website is nothing more than links?

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
In future:
1. Check out the supplier, use AVF and Google/Yahoo etc.
2. Check product reviews in places like Amazon.

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
At the risk of sounding stupid, what is a 'holding page' ?

Domain name speculators. Companies that purchase a domain name they think someone else might want so they can make a profit selling it on. In this case I'd assume they looked at the popular search terms and saw 'Belkin G' (wi-fi router).

In the mean time they put up a 'holding page' full of referral links to popular products filled with popular search terms in the hope of covering their costs/making more profit for doing nothing.

So 'belking.com' isn't the name of the company, just a domain name another company has registered in the hope of selling it to Belkin.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom