• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Worried about curve

• Thread starter Deleted member 8901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8901

currys are doing the UE65KS9000 for £1199 at the moment with five year guarantee

I'll be using it for movies and games and it will be on a cabinet in the corner of the room. I've never owned a curved tv before and not sure what real diffeeence it makes. Seems like a lot of tv for not much money. Are curved TVs that bad?

Dodgexander

Its becoming more obvious that the flat variants of the same tv are selling out sooner making some really great deals on the curved versions. The flat version of the KS9000 is the KS8000 and thats mostly out of stock and if it isn't, its more expensive.

Up until now the curved versions were actually more expensive, which makes it an even better deal.

MrTea34

Established Member
I've just bought the 49" version for £989 with 5 yr guarantee and free ubk8500 uhd player.
Was abit worried about curved tv's but seeing them In currys before they looked great so hoping this tv works out

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom