• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Worms from iPhone

mrash

Anybody had Worms on the iPhone then transferred it to iPad? If so, how well does it work?

Last edited by a moderator:

Disco_Stu360

No, im not talking virus's, but the great game of Worms! I have it on my 3G, and was wandering if I could transfer it to the iPad? Has anyone done this? Do all iPhone games/apps work on the iPad?

You can transfer it and play it either in the orginal size or scalled up x2 version. Some games look better than others 'blown up' best way to know is give it a try!

Stiggy

Distinguished Member
No, im not talking virus's, but the great game of Worms! I have it on my 3G, and was wandering if I could transfer it to the iPad? Has anyone done this? Do all iPhone games/apps work on the iPad?
Most iPhone apps work OK. Some don't. If you and syncing your iPhone and iPad with the same iTunes account you can install the app on both.

Nuttynutter123

I haven't done this but I have the HD version and it's great (just tellib you incase you didn't know there was one out)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom