World Snooker Championship 2022 Crucible Sheffield

It's off.

Cracking red from Ronnie to move the one by the black too. All the damage for Trump was done yesterday.

Genuinely don't think he had to play amazingly. Kept control of the cue ball and cleared up when he needed to. But I guess that's the magic, he makes it look simple.

I’m sure I’ve seen the bloke who handed him the trophy on the Benny Hill Show getting his head slapped by Benny ;)

Well done Ronnie, just the GOAT!

The old suit who presented the trophy didn't look too comfortable posing for the photos with Ronnie's son having him in a virtual neck lock. :laugh:

Good banter with Ronnie and the team on Eurosport at the moment :)

he's really the GOAT.

i remember watching him play live in the 2006 scottish grand prix against shaun murphy. it was best of 9 and ronnie was down 1-4. he sublimely rattled off 4 winning frames in sequence. hard to believe he's still going on so strong 16 years later.

Wonder what he said to Trump at the end? They were up close for a long time.

he's really the GOAT.

i remember watching him play live in the 2006 scottish grand prix against shaun murphy. it was best of 9 and ronnie was down 1-4. he sublimely rattled off 4 winning frames in sequence. hard to believe he's still going on so strong 16 years later.

It is really amazing he's still playing at this level after all these years.

Great match, Trump did wonderfully to stage a comeback and not allow it to be a walkover for Ronnie and Ron was in fine form for his afterwin chat, he seemed pretty emotional, to the point Judd looked a little uncomfortable with such a long hug :laugh:
I won't bet against number 8

Love watching Ronnie play and so happy he has his 7th world title. His cue ball control is basically cheat mode.

That’s the most comprehensive tournament win I’ve ever seen , Ronnie wasn’t put under pressure in any of his matches , not his greatest fan either but he is most definitely the Goat.

Wonder what he said to Trump at the end? They were up close for a long time.

He was probably saying “keep holding on to me for as long as possible and then perhaps that annoying Scottish bint with the microphone will go away” ;)

But some genuine emotion from Ronnie at the end. Not something I've seen from him before. It meant a lot to him.

But some genuine emotion from Ronnie at the end. Not something I've seen from him before. It meant a lot to him.

It's a pity he then acts like a fool in interviews when he claims records don't matter to him. He clearly proved last night that they do. Catching Hendry was a life long ambition achieved.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom