World Series By Renault

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
Reaction score
MODS appologies for double thread but anyone interested in this free event at Silverstone:

Free World-Series Tickets Now Available!

Motor sport fans can register for free tickets to this year's World Series by Renault on 4th/5th July simply by logging onto www.worldseriesbyrenault.com.

Returning to Silverstone Grand Prix circuit, the two day action-packed event combines a host of top class UK and international motor racing action as well as off-track entertainment. Renaultsport fans will have to hurry though as more than 30,000 requests for tickets have already been received!

Visitors will be able to see high-speed demonstrations by the ING Renault F1 Team, admire historic Renault racing cars tackling the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit and, exclusive to Renaultposrt owners, take advantage of dedicated infield parking (subject to availability).

Off the track, there will be the chance to test out your driving skills on the ING Renault F1 Team simulators and even try your hand at changing a tyre in the Pit Stop Challenge area. Visitors will also be able to purchase official Formula One and Renaultsport merchandise as well as view the entire Renaultsport range.

The weekend centres on top motorsport action comprising of the headline Formula Renault 3.5 Championship together with the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 Championship. Using cars based on the stunning New Megane Renaultsport, the Eurocup Mégane Trophy will also be in action giving UK audiences their first chance to see the cars since the new shape was unveiled at the Autosport Show in January 2009.

Supporting the three international series are two leading UK Championships. With previous Champions including Kimi Räikkönen and Lewis Hamilton, another line-up of single-seater racers will be out to prove themselves in the Michelin Formula Renault UK Championship while saloon car racers will go bumper-to-bumper in the ELF Renault Clio Cup with Michelin.

By far the highlight for many motorsport fans though will be the unique chance to see Formula One action up close and for free. Taking to the track between races, there will be a series of demonstrations by the ING Renault F1 Team. The team's test driver, Adam Khan, will be performing a sequence of high-speed laps mixed with practice starts and even donuts to entertain spectators!

In 2008, the UK leg of World Series by Renault attracted a total crowd of 110,000 establishing it as the second largest motorsport event in the UK behind the British Grand Prix. To make sure you don't miss out on this fantastic free event visit www.worldseriesbyrenault.com and register for your free tickets.

Calling all Renaultsport owners...

Renault Histoire & Collection will once again be providing dedicated infield parking at this year's World Series by Renault. 400 display spaces are available for those who own a Renault marketed before 1979, any Alpine model or any vehicle from the Renaultsport range. Places will be awarded on a first come first served basis. The entry fee is £10 per car (except for pre-1945 vehicles).

Once registered, collectors will be sent a pass that will admit the driver, vehicle and up to four additional passengers for the whole weekend. The driver will also receive a free goody bag from Renault Histoire & Collection. For further details or to register visit the Renault Alpine Owners' Club website at www.renaultalpine.co.uk or email [email protected].

Last edited:
I was offered 2 VIP tickets for the event which I had to refuse due to wedding I have to attend :mad:

I was offered 2 VIP tickets for the event which I had to refuse due to wedding I have to attend :mad:

Damn that's unfortunate, my tickets arrived during the week. I'm really looking forward to this and to actually hear a F1 car live :thumbsup:

I go to this every year. Was much better when it was at Donnington imo but it's a good day out.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom