World of Warcraft : Shadowlands (The 8th Expansion)

Garrett

Ye my understanding you can play through once but to speed up alts you just choose your covenant and level up with world quests, also easy way to get gear.
Funny I done one area and got some gear and went to the next and was almost at the end and got a quest and got gear a lower level than in the last area that I had to go though to get to it. Surely if your planning a story A>B>C>D, C gets better loot than B.

BTW anyone know how to get rid of nameplates, they just popped up and I tryed ctrl and shift V and Interface Name and turned them off there but they persist.
wow too many names.jpg

Solar

In your settings, interface>names, and change "NPC names" dropdown to "hostile and Quest NPCs"

Garrett

In your settings, interface>names, and change "NPC names" dropdown to "hostile and Quest NPCs"
stick a gold star on your wall or where you stick them:D

Garrett

Sure I noticed something doing the weekly boss on some alts. No reward offered and only got 75g for killing it, all the goods/rewards non had weapons. I also died on my last char and could not run back till the fight was over all dead in fight stayed dead till it was over albeit un like before if you were dead and the boss died you got nothing and had to re do it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom