1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

world of warcraft.[ online version]

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Rigs' started by krusty, Mar 3, 2005.

1. krusty

krusty

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    have just managed to install this game. it looks brilliant! he only problem im having , is i can not get the username or password to work. its the one the game is registered with... :lease: ive tried everything! it just keeps saying check the spelling etc. are other people having the same problem? im on my free 30 days trail , and have wasted 2 days already............................................................................help please!!!

2. dennis

dennis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    i had thglis probleem at the start,so did a lot of people,it was a bug at their end,keep trying,look on the forums to see,send em an e=mail,gl

3. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,954
    Didn't get this myself, I presume you'll have tried it in different cases (lower/upper)?

I'd give Blizzard a bell, i'm sure they will be able to help as the details will be logged on the server.

It is a superb game though & the game is only available as an Online Version as it's a MMORPG & can't ever be played offline.

4. dennis

dennis

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    any joy?