Answered World Of Warcraft Legion Starting Out at 1000 Questions

Garrett

Reaction score
Is there trainers for gathering skills? A went to Dalaran with chars that had Blacksmithing and Tailoring and found the trainers gave you quest but on the gathering trainers I got no quest or was I able to learn above 700 which was the cap in the last expansion.

Also it seems you now have to choose a path at 100 to level your char to 110 and get a weapon for that path that levels with you. At 110 is that weapon the only one for you now as I looked on AH and did not see any 110 weapons although saw an extremely small amount of green weapons in the 100-110 range.

Last edited:
Its all automated now pretty much, as soon as you pick a herb in an area you gain that expansions max skill capability.

You are referring to the Artifact Weapons, they are with you the entire expansion until they are removed when the next expansion is released. You are able to put points into this weapons as you get tokens called "Artifact Power" and each weapon can hold 3xRelics which will add a skill point to one of the abilities of the weapon itself.

It does not matter which weapon you pick because at 102 you are able to do the quests to pick up the weapons for any other specializations you may have on your character.

You will not like how the professions have been done this expansion, you get quests from your trainer every 2 levels for some recipes the last ones being at 110 and they will end up taking you through Dungeons whether they be normal, heroic or mythic and also make you go into raids for some of them.

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this expansion if you have access to a TS or Discord server.

Just for a quicker heads up incase editing doesnt work @Garrett

Does anyone know what these are when playing my Warlock and attacking something they drop all the time.
orbs.jpg

OK figured above it soul reaping that shows you got powers that you can use to improve DPS
I have a few chars and a couple have got to choosing there route once given a weapon is there a guide anywhere to say which is best for class and spec?

Don't know about the best for class and spec thing but you can only use a weapon for its assigned role, it will act as broke if you switch specs and keep it on.

Also as I mentioned once you hit 102 you can get the rest of the weapons for the other available specs.

I have a DK at 102 and cant access the mission board (the ones where you XP or points to upgrade your class)I do take its the round thing in the middle of this pic on the floor beneath the combat targets? When I click it it brings up a map rather than mission.:(
wow no mission.jpg

Just to let everyone know you are not being ignored I did respond to Mr G ingame :)

Just to let everyone know you are not being ignored I did respond to Mr G ingame :)
Yes thanks you informed me I not gone on a DK quest, funny how I missed it I did the similar quest on 5 other chars.

I got a quest for my warlock ie warlock only. I had to go to Exodor and clean it out of portals and save some peeps, after that was completed I saw a yellow ! on the map and went to it and clicked on the guy which the map had said it was but nothing. I looked on the forums and they said the same. I then looked at my log and it said I had to go to a part of the map I no FP to and its totally 180 degrees from the area I started in. Meaning I have to run thought 2 areas I not done yet to get to a third I not done yet, and I looked on the flight pad and no mage there to help me fly there.:confused:

With regards above I looked up a trinket that drops in Exador and was reading up on it and some peeps had problems and abandoned the quest and re started it. I just went to the room in Dalaran and when though the portal and it had re set and had to do all again but found this time I was told to go back to the guy holding the barrier up and it progress further and was guven an item to portal out. There is a very small scene after he gives it to you but may not show till you use the beacon he gives you but you need to cancel the portal before it reaches the end of the cast bar.

The guy who gives you Nobundo's Last Stand still wont give you the quest.

Last edited:
Just to let you know every one alphaomega16 has been extremely helpful in game.

My sub ran out yesterday in the middle of 3 adds attacking me, I thought there was a warning the sub was about to run out and although I know on the sub page the time with not getting a warning thought I was an hour out.

BTW have they drastically removed a lot of stuff from the game Im sure I had camouflage on my hunter in Beastmaster which I played 99% of the time on my hunter and used it to get to a rare in some caves in Worlord's even some mobs in Cata. My hunters tool box seems to be very sparse to what it was I know they removed Hunters Mark last expansion which was helpful for taming hidden as when you found them could mark them before they vanished and still track and tame them.
Also some totems from my Shammy enhancement and the two spirit beast no longer heal, and I have to build power with rockbiter rather than it staring off at 100% and how come I can only build it to round 45% so whats the point in having a 100% bar?
I notice the Warrior stance missing and has Gladiator stance totally gone.

I did like the fact that each class has there own quest chain to start the new expansion although found it confusing remembering where everything is on all the different class halls for each char, where the entrance is the map and mission board, weapon forge etc.
Also found the mobs leveling with you good and bad a number of times I been hanging round for something to spawn and had mobs respawn and had to take them out only to find someone with 110 raid gear to fly in and kill in a few seconds before I could get to it and tab it.

Last edited:
Some chat on Hunters Camouflage here.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20044324247

BTW I was annoyed the got rid of that glyph wheel as I had to buy or learn glyph to put in it and than they go and wipe it. I had ride on water on my Warlock when riding the warlock mount.
And how have they compensated weaponsmith blacksmiths now. Also finding skilling up other than foraging not the same.

BTW aside the above I do enjoy the game although not as much as I did though and right now just put a bit in front of Cata.
Lich King was my favorite expansion for me.

Camo is now a MM talent I believe.

Camo is now a MM talent I believe.
Yes took it off all and stuck it in MM and Sur but completely taken away from BM.
MM, Sur and full BM talents.

Mark camo.jpg
Sur Camo....jpg
BM no camo.jpg

Let me know when you planning on coming back and what you may need assistance with.

Let me know when you planning on coming back and what you may need assistance with.
I managed to sit down last night and watch a film other than Saturday night for the first time for a month.

I just started trying to get my flying mount in the new area and I think Blizzard are taking the piss. In Warlords I managed to get the mount working at it fully in under a week but I just seen whats involved in part 1 let alone what I have to do when I get to part 2.

Also I found when I went to use the anvil(where ever its called) to upgrade my skills on my retro pally who's been sitting in the base and doing the quest, there to find one of the skills available is a reduction on Avenging Wrath cd, yet its not in the spell book for Retro but Protec:confused:

Last edited:
Check your talents, one of them changes it to a different name.

Edit
Just got to pally, look for "Crusade" if you took the 100 talent for it.

Last edited:
Check your talents, one of them changes it to a different name.

Edit
Just got to pally, look for "Crusade" if you took the 100 talent for it.
Yes I saw they change the name if you took the talent now.

I took your advice on the pally and leveling him as protection. I did some quick Legion assaults with 4 or 5 chars to get some mats to do quest in my base and as I was doing them quick was not as careful and died on all the chars bar the Pally and he did them in half the time.
I think Ill sink all my achievement points in Proc now till I get to 110 with him as at 110 Ill quickly get points for his main spec.

What the hell just happened I got my Concordance up to level 11 and did a quest and got the Power of the Six and Power Unbound it also said I got my artifact upgrade I went to go to the next level and its been reset to 1 and requirements back to what was needed and instead of a chance of 10000 spell increase I'm back to 4000.

Last edited:
If your on sometime I need to try that Summoning Doom but need an other player.

BTW do they all have to be warlocks?

I got my artifact up to 12 but yet fail to see why the points were re set.:confused:

Is there a quick way to get across the map when you don't have a flying mount or an FP? Last night I did a Rogue quest who 105 and had to get to get from Azsuna where I started questing to Stormhiem which took some time and and nedend up going though an area of 110 and got killed and just managed to get back out(wasn't helped by it being dark and raining).

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom