World Cup Football Shirts - Cheapest Place ?

Gliese 581c

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of the cheapest place online to get a couple of shirts ?

I'm looking for Argentina Home with maybe Messi on the back, or Higuain, or Aguero or Milito, cant make up my mind :D & Spain Home with Xavi on the back.

Would need them for delivery on Friday.

Kitbag are stupid price, JJB dont do Xavi and Sportsdirect dont do Xavi either.

TBH i think those are the only well known places i think off...the only other is Soccer Scene or JD but i am sure all the top retailers are selling them are pretty much the same prices.

The shirts are toooo expensive. :(

TBH i think those are the only well known places i think off...the only other is Soccer Scene or JD but i am sure all the top retailers are selling them are pretty much the same prices.

The shirts are toooo expensive. :(

They are for sure, especially when they will probably be 1/2 price after the world cup.

There was a similar thread in GC which looks like it hasn't proven too fruitful. Delivery for Friday looking even more unlikely

Thanks coffin.

I placed the order with Kitbag, got 12% quidco and used their 1-2 days delivery method. I'm hoping a Friday delivery will be fine.

Is that site legit, seems too cheap.

Apparently almost-perfect knock offs delivered from the far east. The website is actually down at the moment, so I'm guessing FIFA / kit producers have been onto them.

Cheapest place for real kits is sports-direct, but I don't like them so I went to Debenhams :smashin:

Is that site legit, seems too cheap.
I got a spain top from there and i havent seen any faults at all on it! perfect! and i had a liverpool top off there 2 seasons ago and only the stitching on the logo was a bit dodgy that was it

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom