World & British Superbike Championships.

alexs2

Distinguished Member
If its World Superbikes....already past the 3rd race now,with Toseland on top and Mad Max finally getting the bit between his teeth...for now anyway.

DanH

Good opening round. I was surprised at the ITV coverage as well, i thought it was going to be pants but it was pretty good.

Chris Walker didn't disappoint either, he was riding his nuts off! Pity his tyres didn't hold up though. Leon Camier went blindingly well too considering it was is first BSB appearance. There's a couple of young lads this year that look to do really well. Should be interesting.

TopMeTom

Banned
Good opening round. I was surprised at the ITV coverage as well, i thought it was going to be pants but it was pretty good.

Chris Walker didn't disappoint either, he was riding his nuts off! Pity his tyres didn't hold up though. Leon Camier went blindingly well too considering it was is first BSB appearance. There's a couple of young lads this year that look to do really well. Should be interesting.

On that tyre issue, have you seen the superbike thread in the photo section? Wow that is some shreddie!!

TopMeTom

Banned
argh what side that on.........been watchin f1...dag nab it....

eurosport, now what do I watch??????????????????????????

Mylo

Distinguished Member
Eurosport UK . Race two coverage starts in about 45 seconds :eek:

Well a few minutes any way :)

TopMeTom

Banned
Argh, will watch british later on sky.........God I love motorcycling!!!!!!!

What happened in the first mylo?

Mylo

Distinguished Member
Nitro Norry and Legs 11 went balistic, Xaus was victorious just.

The Troys followed and then JT

Mylo

Distinguished Member
My favourite circuit. Many days spent in the cow shed at Copse when it rains or watching from Brooklands whilst getting sun burned.

MedMick

Took my son to thruxton yesterday, blagged some tickets through work and got some grandstand seats opposite club chicane. Definately the place to be as thats where all the action was. Shakey's line through club had a lot to be desired, but if i was braking from 200 down to 60, think i might have ended up in the grandstand! Watched itvs coverage when i got home, the reason for the safety car was because a rider (think it was James Buckingham) smashed into the barrier at club and had to be taken away in an ambulance. James Cracknel is out of his depth, he managed to patronise John Reynolds at the end ref speed of bikes now compared to when he raced, JR replied only retired 2 years ago!

Attachments

• Thruxton_BSB_150407 020.jpg
    Thruxton_BSB_150407 020.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 74

Mylo

Distinguished Member
Race 2 in the WSB was amazing. Superman nicking it in the final yard was just :eek:

BSB race two looks slightly more processional :(

Mylo

Distinguished Member
as a Brit it's Toseland all the way, but you just cannot ignore Supermans raw talent and determination.

No matter what happens to him he will be fighting all the way to the finish. I remember watching him at Silverstone in the treacherous rain. Rutter 'the rainman' fell off three times before giving up. Bayliss fell off three times, I think, and still managed to finish in the points.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Disney+ confirms price increases coming in December
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Samsung unveils Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 8th August 2022
  • By Casimir Harlow