• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Workout Playlist

AnimalOfAnarchy

I'm looking for some new music to work out to so I thought it might be cool for all of us to give our top 10 favourite songs to work out to so others might get some new music too. Here's mine:

1. The Prodigy- Smack My Bitch Up
2. Metallica- Fuel
3. Sick Puppies- You're Going Down
4. Iron Maiden- Run to the Hills
5. Black Sabbath- Paranoid
6. Eminem- Rap God
7. Linkin Park- New Divide
8. Joe Esposito- You're the Best (Cheesy, I know)
9. Evanescence- Bring Me to Life
10. Elena Siegman- Beauty of Annihilation

I have tonnes of music but I really want some new songs. I'm getting bored of the ones I have!

Charlts

In no order

Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
Limp Bizkit - Rollin
Drowning Pool - Bodies
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of
Immortal Technique - Obnoxious
DMX - We Right Here
Eminen - Lose Yourself

There's loads others I'd put on a playlist but whatever the gym have on usually drowns out headphones so I'm becoming a bit of a DnB head!

Axl

Distinguished Member
A mix of Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Metallica and this beauty always ends up on every playlist

copple80

Standard Member
This is the main reason I use spotify. Some of the trainig playlists people have made are excellent. Running it has to have a beat usually some vocal house. In the gym doing bag work I love metal and some angry stuff. Although its not everyones choice it has the added bonus of usually clearing the bag area ha!

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom