Working from home headphones

cunnas

Distinguished Member
Hi all
I am looking for a set of headphones that I can use for (mainly) working from home - I would need these to be able to connect to multiple devices (phone and PC) at the same time.

I have had a pair of QCII for the last year or so but these started to crackle so I've passed them on to someone in the family who just wants a set for minimal use. I got these through a Pixel promo a year or so ago so have never really bought a set of wireless headphones before but I am finding my cheap wired earphones a bit of a faff so looking to go back to wireless.

I had considered earphones but I've never found them comfy so would rather stick with headphones.

I want to try something new so not looking at Bose QC35 - I have looked at the Sony ones XM3 and 4 as well as the Senn HD450BT. Ideally I would like to buy from Amazon as I have some wallet balance there to ease the cost a bit. Budget is flexible but the XM4 at £230ish is making me um and err a bit so ideally looking for something cheaper.

My main desire is multiple BT devices and comfort, not fussed on amazing ANC, sound, mic etc - just after comfort mainly but if it has good ANC, sound and mic thats a bonus!

Any recommendations?

cunnas

Distinguished Member
Reviewed very well, and great price atm.

I had a set of M50X wired years ago and really liked them - I guess this gives me the best of both worlds as I can use them wireless for WFH during the day and gaming wired later on! They look OOS on Amazon though but will keep an eye on them

Ruffuz

I had a set of M50X wired years ago and really liked them - I guess this gives me the best of both worlds as I can use them wireless for WFH during the day and gaming wired later on! They look OOS on Amazon though but will keep an eye on them
you have orange ones in stock.

Edit: previous version it seems.

cunnas

Distinguished Member
Just bought the wireless m50x from Amazon warehouse. A set came up in very good condition and were delivered yesterday...really liking them so far!

The latest video from AVForums

Maverick UK Premiere IMAX Review + Top Gun, Tom Cruise, Tony Scott and 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom