• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Workaround for the 50+ Friends list restriction in COD?

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
Hi guys,

Was hoping someone has had this problem earlier and figured out how to get around it in COD.

But I have just went over my 50 people Friends list with a few COD players, now on 54. With the last four all new COD players

But what the problem is that these new people that are over the 50 are not showing inside COD4 when they are definitely online and playing COD. Meaning I can't invite them to games (and possibly also look at their stats on the leaderboard, not sure on that one yet).

Therefore what I am hoping is there possibly a way to reorder my friends list to swap over and make someone else lowed down my list and below the 50 be an the over 50 position and thus someone over the 50 appear as under the 50 position so I can invite them in COD matches.

Obviously I can delete and readd people, but really don't want to do this (as attempts to explain this above would likely cause offence or confusion).

So any ideas on a workaround.

Thanks

goldwater666

Established Member
Not sure if this will help, but I thought you could organise your friends list by their last sign on?

Would this then give you the top 50 friends in MW sorted by the last time they logged on, so the people who where on the most recent would be on the list and those that had not been on for a few days / weeks would not show?

A bit arbitrary but just a suggestion:smashin:

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
you got too many friends... i've only just got 15 .. and even 10 of them i don't think would actually call me a friend :D .. long way to go yet!
Don't worry its not like I am Mr popular as about 40 of them are all people from the forum that we've all played COD together.

As a side note, if you play COD, the best thing in my opinion and by some margin is when we all have offline private matches of just AVforum members.

We haven't had one in a long while though.

If you want to send me an invite if we ever have any more my PSN is anth99099.

Genie1

Remembered (1979 - 2009)
The friends list doesn't update properly when your fl sign on.

Back out of the game to the main menu then go back into the mp, the fl will be updated :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom