Word Press and Podcasts

thedude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now not really sure where to go for a little extra help so i thought id ask here see if anyone had any idea.
Ive started a podcast with some friends and im trying to sort out my site and link to blubrry i got the stats showing but when i click on the rss link i get a html page and its all a mess. i can get other bits sorted. so not sure what i am doing wrong or where to go. Anyone done anything similar before?

So I assume your having a problem with your site design.
Hi dude thanks for replying. We have a landed page and thats all we need and then a post page to add podcasts. We kept it simple on purpose. i can upload fine to sound cloud and the website and even spotify is linked with us. I will double check once the second one goes live. But for some reason blurry isnt working correctly although its linked through which in turn is meaning that i cant get on itunes!

Now not really sure where to go for a little extra help so i thought id ask here see if anyone had any idea.
Ive started a podcast with some friends and im trying to sort out my site and link to blubrry i got the stats showing but when i click on the rss link i get a html page and its all a mess. i can get other bits sorted. so not sure what i am doing wrong or where to go. Anyone done anything similar before?

Do you actually have an RSS reader installed? RSS feeds are xml files so it's common for browsers to show them directly if no other software picks them up. XML files look like the HTML source code to a page.

Do you actually have an RSS reader installed? RSS feeds are xml files so it's common for browsers to show them directly if no other software picks them up. XML files look like the HTML source code to a page.
Yesi think I do. I added one

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom