Word Association - The big AV story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_HDLover

Prominent Member
Reaction score
OK folks here we go, basically I'll start us off by typing a phrase (Max 20 words) then someone else continues it! Lets seee where it ends up. Please Quote the phrase you are continuing for ease on the eye. :thumbsup:

This morning I opened by fridge and was surprised to see that the

...Mother-in-laws head had not completely frozen. This was a pain because..

*** - we have 2 separate stories on the go. For the avoidance of doubt if you dont quote the person, the previous person, your blog is not valid.

....throw little frekkles into the Microwave on fast defrost mode, but just as I was about to....

... the phone rang.
"She's a little indisposed at the moment...Could you call back later?" I hung up.
Pushing...

... the phone rang.
"She's a little indisposed at the moment...Could you call back later?" I hung up.
Pushing...

The panic button by mistake,direct feed to the local swat team....before I knew it the front door burst open and....

The panic button by mistake,direct feed to the local swat team....before I knew it the front door burst open and....

in jumped BA, Murdoch, Face Man and Hannibal. Face had a large

in jumped BA, Murdoch, Face Man and Hannibal. Face had a large

protuberance that he did his best to hide, but the others still kept a cautious distance. Narrow entrance hallways aren't...

protuberance that he did his best to hide, but the others still kept a cautious distance. Narrow entrance hallways aren't...

always the most welcoming, particularly when a team of Burly men are trying to..

"Dayummm...... take a look at this cinema room guys". They all stared.....

as I stood there, cat in hand.
"Wait. This doesn't look like the Burly chapter of the body-building Morris dancers."
Outraged,...

as I stood there, cat in hand.
"Wait. This doesn't look like the Burly chapter of the body-building Morris dancers."
Outraged,...

crazy mad murdoch grabbed the cat and started mouth to mouth resusitation, little did he know that

crazy mad murdoch grabbed the cat and started mouth to mouth resusitation, little did he know that

unthawed cat will stick to your lips tighter than Gordon Brown's grip on a penny. Already congested with flu, suffocation...

unthawed cat will stick to your lips tighter than Gordon Brown's grip on a penny. Already congested with flu, suffocation...

was really the only option and BA was only too happy to oblige wrapping his big hands around

was really the only option and BA was only too happy to oblige wrapping his big hands around

the radiator pipe,as he thought,"I could save the fool",they started to make an ambulance out of the radiator and some sticky tape,but

the radiator pipe,as he thought,"I could save the fool",they started to make an ambulance out of the radiator and some sticky tape,but

a big bad mod came along and remembered , we don't do these as they are a waste of bandwidth :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom