Word Association - The big AV story

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK folks here we go, basically I'll start us off by typing a phrase (Max 20 words) then someone else continues it! Lets seee where it ends up. Please Quote the phrase you are continuing for ease on the eye. :thumbsup:

This morning I opened by fridge and was surprised to see that the

*** - we have 2 separate stories on the go. For the avoidance of doubt if you dont quote the person, the previous person, your blog is not valid.

pave

Banned
... the phone rang.
"She's a little indisposed at the moment...Could you call back later?" I hung up.
Pushing...

The panic button by mistake,direct feed to the local swat team....before I knew it the front door burst open and....

pave

Banned
was really the only option and BA was only too happy to oblige wrapping his big hands around

the radiator pipe,as he thought,"I could save the fool",they started to make an ambulance out of the radiator and some sticky tape,but

John

the radiator pipe,as he thought,"I could save the fool",they started to make an ambulance out of the radiator and some sticky tape,but

a big bad mod came along and remembered , we don't do these as they are a waste of bandwidth :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom