Woooohoooo I'm a winner!

NewBeetle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
REF #: 73284294SA
BATCH #: SLSA-0385-SHI
TICKET #: 4278-8845-284

We are a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies with around 102,000 employees in more than 100 countries and territories.
Our innovative approach ensures we are ready to help tackle the challenges of the new energy future.

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of One Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$1,200,000.00) for the month of January,
2010 Prize promotion which is organized by SHELL PETROLEUM COMPANY.

SHELL collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online,among the millions that subscribed to various websites.
Six people are selected yearly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

NOTE: The only fees you have to pay is the courier company fee which is USD$200.00.Contact them as soon as possible to make arrangement on how to effect the delivery of your Winnings

Email: [email protected]

FULL NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER
SEX:

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Ron Van Dem Berg.

President SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY (SPDC)

I'm so pleased I have sent them my details and the $200 courier fee straight away. Wonder how long before I get my winnings?

You must have a pretty feeble email provider if it's still allowing you to receive this type of email, you'll be spending all day deleting spam. Change to a different provider, I think even yahoo automatically blocks these time-wasting spam mails.

You must have a pretty feeble email provider if it's still allowing you to receive this type of email, you'll be spending all day deleting spam. Change to a different provider, I think even yahoo automatically blocks these time-wasting spam mails.

Nope, I too got one of these the the other day, though from the 'Coca Cola botling (sic) company'. I use Yahoo and do not receive more than 4/5 spam e-mails per week (though that may well soon change). :(

Yeah most of mine do get filtered as it goes (same AOL email address I have had for about 7 years since I left AOL). I do enjoy the more creative ones:smashin:

hehe nice one...what you going to spend your money on? :)
ha

I think I will put it back into Mrs. Ron Van Dem Berg's company as she's being so kind.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom