Woolies Bundle For £289.99

wheres the add halo for a tenner bit

click that link and it says

Buy the fabulous Xbox 360 bundle including Harry Potter, FIFA 08 and Forza Motorsport 2 and add Halo 3 to your basket for only £10.
That's an Xbox 360 and four games for only £289.99!

Subject to availability, while stocks last, offer ends 4th November 2007

so u just have to add it to ur basket and it will only charge u £10 for halo 3

i went for the argos deal myself, it's only on for a week, started on thursday, for £250 you get the premium xbox360, a free "megapack" worth £70 (which contains a madcats steering wheel with pedals, extra wired controller, and dvd remote control), halo 3 worth £39.99, and one other game of your choice, including PGR4 which is what i got, worth £39.99, but they have PES2008, and a load of other games too

so £80 of games, and £70 of accessories free with the £250 console. i didn't get an hdmi version as they had none in my argos, but some people got them according to another forum, it just depends on the stock they have

i got the vga cable from game for £15 so i can keep my old xbox connected with xbmc via component and my dvd player via hdmi, and i just unplug the pc and connect the xbox via the vga socket on the front of the plasma media box (it doesn't have 2x hdmi sockets anyway)

i haven't had much time to play with it yet though. my next purchase will be the HD-dvd drive from gamestation at £100 and i can claim the 5 free hd-dvds

hmv have another deal on, £315 gives you the premium xbox, plus hd-dvd drive, plus i think one extra wireless controller and one game (forza 2 i think), so thats a good deal too. i'm happy with my choice of games, i suppose to get the hd drive, its £35 i'll pay more than hmv but i get an extra game, steering wheel and remote for the £35, which is a pretty good deal i think

If your going to get the Argos deal and want HDMI go to customer services who will quite happily get a unit out for you to check before paying.

It looks like the V2 shows on tills "Xbox 2".

If your going to get the Argos deal and want HDMI go to customer services who will quite happily get a unit out for you to check before paying.

It looks like the V2 shows on tills "Xbox 2".

Good tip

Here's how to tell if the 360 has HDMI.

Attachments

• 360proHDMI.jpg
    360proHDMI.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 100

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom