Woodywizz & the British Heart Foundation "Red" Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBZ5416

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
As referenced in @Woodywizz's heart attack thread, tomorrow is the BHF's "Red" fundraising day.

Wear It Beat It – British Heart Foundation

The forums have lost members to heart attack but we also thankfully have a number of survivors. We have raised money in the past for this cause & Woodywizz is doing the Great Manchester Run to raise funds again.

Matt Woodiwiss is fundraising for British Heart Foundation

So here's a chance to remember those we have lost & celebrate the survivors. I'm sure a donation, no matter how small, would be welcomed equally by Woodywizz & the BHF.

Last edited:
Wow.

No response, no donations. I guess heart disease is one of those things that only happens to other people - until it doesn't. :(

Funnily a team from work are doing a 22 mile cross country walk for the BHF to which I'm sponsoring them. Just because no one has donated to the link above doesn't mean folk are not giving or don't care :)

Thanks mate for the acknowledgement....and link to my page. Don't worry though, I put it on my FB and announced it to people who know me in real life, and I've had 1 donation from that. I put it on Twitter - where I know noone in real life, and had 4 within the first hour. I think people just get immune to donating as they get battered by it from every angle, and therefore they just don't. Doesn't mean they don't care.

That aside.....donate you bunch of ****s! :)

^ waits for donation^ :0 :0

Thanks mate :)

Only got so much free money to donate croc, I personally find the baiting a bit uncalled for and insulting, this subject is very obviously close to your heart (no pun intended) as seen over the years but your approach could be a bit more tactful

Only got so much free money to donate croc, I personally find the baiting a bit uncalled for and insulting, this subject is very obviously close to your heart (no pun intended) as seen over the years but your approach could be a bit more tactful

Couldn't agree more.

My future approach will be so tactful it won't offend anyone - I simply won't bother...

Not worthy of further response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom