• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Woodywizz over the edge !

signs

Banned
This is member Woodywizz just about over the edge on AVF Golf Day III yesterday - this photo wasn't planned it was a case of whipping the camera out of the bag in time for the shot.

i know it's no way near the standards you guys can get , but i just thought it summed up the theme :)

golf3005.jpg

File size: 111638 bytes
File date: 2007:04:21 09:30:07
Camera make: Canon
Camera model: Canon DIGITAL IXUS 60
Date/Time: 2007:04:20 15:05:33
Resolution: 640 x 360
Flash used: No (auto)
Focal length: 14.4mm (35mm equivalent: 91mm)
CCD width: 5.72mm
Exposure time: 0.0010 s (1/1000)
Aperture: f/4.5
Whitebalance: Auto
Metering Mode: matrix

signs

Banned
ha yeah, it was his first shot out , and your quite right the ball flew out of the bunker and cleared the green :( :D

signs

Banned
Head up son!

Nice shot, doesn't fit the theme particularly for me though.

i can see what you are saying Steve , it is quite a tenuous link :rolleyes: , but if you play golf you would know how close to the edge it can push you ,and believe me Matt was close :D

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
I believe that it is a brilliant composition from Rob - capturing literally the ball flying over the edge and also the agony of being so close to the edge emotionally. The flying granules of sand are picked out with exquisite detail, lending the image an almost ethereal quality which..........erm.......or something like that :D

Crocodile JD

Established Member
That is a great action shot. It would have been perfect if you'd captured the ball as well.
....plenty of splash but no follow through Woody :eek: If you had followed through there is a chance that the ball would have flown up and still been in shoot (and held the green). So basically Woody your lack of finesse has flawed Sign's would be masterpiece and severly compromised his chances of winning. How very unsporting of you :D :smashin:

Croc

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom