Woody's Updated living room

Woody26

Established Member
Reaction score
This is how my setup looked just under 2 years ago -

DSCF0030.jpg
[/IMG]

Spending too much time on this site, decided it was time for a change....

DSCF0007-2.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF0008-2.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF0009-3.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF0010-1.jpg

DSCF0011-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF0012-2.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF0001-3.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm really pleased with how this has turned out. Any thoughts everyone?

Nice setup, looks really good :thumbsup:

Looks nice, very nice and clean as already mentioned...

Looks like you have 1 'ambient' light behind the tv, glowing down - you ever through about adding more - maybe one at the top, so it looked like it was hung on a column of light...

Dunno - just a through dude...

Really like it mate, may I ask where you got the laptop table from?

I may change and add another light behind the tv at some point

The sofas are from ikea with red covers, can't remember what they are called!

The table the laptop is on was from ikea also, it's meant as a side table, cost was £7! Bargain!

Cheers for the comments guys

This set-up looks really tidy.Nice one.

Also I do like the Mr Potato-Head collection.

:)

cool front acoustics

Cheers! Those front speakers cost about 40 from a car boot sale probably about 10 years ago. They are wharfdale delta, love them to bits! The front speaker is a Paradigm bought off ebay for 30! My rears are the best bargain, jamo thx one series. They are dipole design. Paid 30 for them from cash convertors, did a search on the net the other day for them and when they were new, they were 350!

May i ask what's going on with the stand of the speakers in the first pic? I'd assumed they were one complete unit but it almost looks like a panel is moved. :confused:

I'm off down Ikea at the weekend to buy that exact TV bench and I am relieved to see that it will fit PS3/Xbox/V+ box!

When I get a received I will have to wall mount my TV again though!

Clean set up – looks loads better on the wall :thumbsup:

I to am a massive fan of the Potato heads. What are the ones in the bottom right?

Clean set up – looks loads better on the wall :thumbsup:

I to am a massive fan of the Potato heads. What are the ones in the bottom right?

Same here! and was wondering the samething, I have most of the others but is one of them a carrot? Mr Carrothead, cool!

EDIT: how rude of me, its a very nice setup as well as the Mr Potatoheads!

Same here! and was wondering the samething, I have most of the others but is one of them a carrot? Mr Carrothead, cool!

EDIT: how rude of me, its a very nice setup as well as the Mr Potatoheads!

lol fellow potatohead fans! I don't really know to be honest. My sister gave them too me for xmas. Behind the carrot, there is a normal potato and a sweetcorn too!

May i ask what's going on with the stand of the speakers in the first pic? I'd assumed they were one complete unit but it almost looks like a panel is moved. :confused:

Ahh yes, they were some old speaker stands that I made out of old bedside cabients lol

lol fellow potatohead fans! I don't really know to be honest. My sister gave them too me for xmas. Behind the carrot, there is a normal potato and a sweetcorn too!

Ah, I think some internet searching for me is in order for today then :D

lol they came in a clear plastic case, all 3 of them together

Keep the comments coming all!

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Glad you found it! Wish that the other star wars potatoheads were available in this country, I've seen them on ebay but they are silly money!

Glad you found it! Wish that the other star wars potatoheads were available in this country, I've seen them on ebay but they are silly money!

Was looking at those at Xmas, its the shipping thats the killer isnt it! shame, think they are only available from the disney park thats why we cant get them, shame, £20-30 for a mr potato head is a bit too much really (well maybe not hey;))

I know! Its only disney land in america too, my sisters went to disney land paris at the start of this year and they don't sell them!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom