Wonder Woman Cancelled before even airing......

tonyk79

I haven't seen the wonder women pilot so can't offer a detailed opinion on it, however much like the bionic woman with Michelle Ryan I kinda knew this show was doomed. It was big in the late 70's and early 80's but those type of shows haven't aged well in my opinion.

If they want to continue the super hero vibe then it needs to be something dark and gritty ala Nolans dark knight.

Garrett

I haven't seen the wonder women pilot so can't offer a detailed opinion on it, however much like the bionic woman with Michelle Ryan I kinda knew this show was doomed. It was big in the late 70's and early 80's but those type of shows haven't aged well in my opinion.

If they want to continue the super hero vibe then it needs to be something dark and gritty ala Nolans dark knight.
I wouldent say Iron man or Thor is as gritty as Dark Knight, Wonder Woman in the comics has moved on from were they were in the 60/70s.

Mark_a

I wouldent say Iron man or Thor is as gritty as Dark Knight, Wonder Woman in the comics has moved on from were they were in the 60/70s.
And the remake of Bionic Woman was criticised for being too dark and gritty. Some things just fail, or indeed flourish, for no obvious reason.

Regards

Mark

tonyk79

I thought the remake of bionic women, with Michelle Ryan wasn't that good. It was the typical, balance of hero at night, single parent/guardian at day while trying to balance a relationship!

If you think old school batman with Adam west and compare him to antihero:nasty of bales batman, i think if they had of done the same to wonder woman it could have worked but then as a tv show the demographic may have been wrong.