Wonder Woman 1984 (16 December 2020)

Rate me

• Total voters

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
image.jpg

Gal Gadot and director Patty Jenkins are contractually tied to a sequel, which will happen just a case of when.

Conflicting reports to what time period setting they will settle on, contemporary or 1930s.

@BarnbyJones will be the first in line, a huge fan :D

Have no problem with the character or Gal Gadot just take the sequel somewhere interesting and preferably don't employ the effects team from Sharknado again. [emoji6]

Have no problem with the character or Gal Gadot just take the sequel somewhere interesting and preferably don't employ the effects team from Sharknado again. [emoji6]
So long as they done employ the ones that did the surf scene in Die An other Day or Catwoman.

Was it this by any chance?

no, updated it there was a error with the link
And defies all logic, surfing a wave which is the same speed of the car, and the car goes faster so the wave goes faster, or just by coincidence the channel gets narrower just at the right time and only on one side.

Oo this is good news. Miss Woman is very hot and I encourage more films with her leading in that outfit :)

Plus linking with the Bat and Superman etc will be cool to see more of for me :)

Patty Jenkins has revealed the sequel will take place in Modern day America and will feature the invisible jet !

I'm already looking forward to seeing her flying over in the invisible jet!

In the spirit of this thread..as long as the vfx team make it better than 007's invisible car in Die Another Day!

Surprisingly still only at the $750m mark worldwide. Would've expected to have topped the billion by now - which it muchly deserves.

Warner Brothers has officially set Wonder Woman 2 for a December 13, 2019 release date, UK may differ

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom