Wonder Woman 1984 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

WW/WW84 Double Pack: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Collectable Figurine Set (Zavvi Exclusive) - Zavvi

Release date: 22/03/2021

WW84_4K.jpg

Steelbook option threads: Wonder Woman 1984 (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Wonder Woman 1984 (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook) (HMV Exclusive)

Attachments

• WW_WW84_4K_doublepack.jpg
    WW_WW84_4K_doublepack.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 74
  • WW84_Zavvi_CF.jpg
    WW84_Zavvi_CF.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 79
  • WW84_Zavvi_CF(2).jpg
    WW84_Zavvi_CF(2).jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

antsims

Distinguished Member
3D release anywhere as well?

Pirlouis28

Novice Member
Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum. I would like to know if the French language is present on the 2K or 4K blu-ray of the movie Wonder Woman 1984? thank you

Indiana Jones

Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum. I would like to know if the French language is present on the 2K or 4K blu-ray of the movie Wonder Woman 1984? thank you
I would say that is pretty much guaranteed based on previous Warner releases.

BMox81

Distinguished Member
Anyone picking this up? Out on Monday...

featherhall

Distinguished Member

not a chance. It’s an awful sequel. Really enjoyed the first movie as well. So disappointed with this one

matthewricha

I was thinking about it, but not seen it. The negative feedback is putting me off spending the full £25 on it. Maybe I should just make my own mind up lol

featherhall

Distinguished Member
I was thinking about it, but not seen it. The negative feedback is putting me off spending the full £25 on it. Maybe I should just make my own mind up lol

everyone has different tastes. You may really enjoy it 👍

BMox81

Distinguished Member

Yeah neither have I.

I’ve normally waited for a price drop or grab them in 2 for £30 but there aren’t too many films I want to get on disc these days so might just pick this up.

barnaby jones

Distinguished Member
If you want some DCEU just watch the TSC of Justice League, it’s loads better than this dross.
WW84 feels about twice as long as well ! 🤣

Regtastical

I am hovering over the pre-order button, after watching TSC I want more lol.

I didn’t see this one at the cinema, but I have heard nothing but really bad reviews.

I need it to complete the DCEU collection, but gonna skip it and wait to pick it up when its a few quid

matthewricha

Yeah neither have I.

I’ve normally waited for a price drop or grab them in 2 for £30 but there aren’t too many films I want to get on disc these days so might just pick this up.

Well my wife found some Amazon vouchers and she really wants to see it so we've bought it.

matthewricha

Watched this last night, yeah wasn't as good as first film. First half really dragged, but second half got a bit more interesting. It was passable I suppose. A real missed opportunity!

La Finta Nonna

Having just watched the 4K blu ray picture was great sound was excellent but as for the film where do I start.
At 150 minutes it was way too long the plot was very flimsy Maxwell Lord was a terrible villain one dimensional and you had no interest in what he had to say, as for the cheetah character they spent far too long in building to the inevitable confrontation with Diana Prince

as far as I am concerned 4 out of 10

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom