Wonder Woman 1984 (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook) (HMV Exclusive)

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Link: HMV

Release date: 22nd March 2021

WW84_hmv.jpg

Attachments

• WW84_(inside)_hmv.jpg
    WW84_(inside)_hmv.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 38
  • WW84_(open)_hmv.jpg
    WW84_(open)_hmv.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 39

justwayyouare

This film doesn’t appeal to me at all but the hmv exclusive steelbook is so fantastic.
Already ordered one and I expect to get my copy in 2 months.

ssbib

Distinguished Member
I like this design. The film was decent enough that I want it for my DCEU collection so I put in a preorder.

steve33shoreham

The completist in me wants it for my DC collection and the art it objectively pretty cool, but £30 for a pants film i wont watch again is stretching it.

And that's coming from someone who purchased and re-watched Justice League, and think although an incoherent mess, Suicide Squad has enough redeeming moments.

Vila

Much nicer than the Fugly Amazon art.

Going to hold off and see if any of the Euro distributors are doing one with 4K and 3D

Kenbob

Standard Member
Prefer this cover to the Amazon one. Just ordered it. I actually liked the movie. I think I'm a sucker for any film where Hans Zimmer is the composer :)

Vila

This was in 3D !?
Lol, the conversion was certainly done ready for when it was supposed to be a big theatrical release!

Some bloke in Barbados went to a 3D screening on the Blu Ray .com forums

And it’s already up for preorder in 3D on Amazon India but I’d rather order from a European distributor if they do a 3D release.

Garrett

Much nicer than the Fugly Amazon art.

Going to hold off and see if any of the Euro distributors are doing one with 4K and 3D
The place I got Aquaman 3d and 4K did not do it for Spider-Man Far from Home and not seen any more since not unless they just do it for DC.
I to think way better than the Amazon one.

Vila

The place I got Aquaman 3d and 4K did not do it for Spider-Man Far from Home and not seen any more since not unless they just do it for DC.
I to think way better than the Amazon one.

Justice league, Aquaman and Shazam all had dual 4k and 3D releases in France from memory - but that may be over and it might just be India that gets it now !?

I don't think Disney releases have done for a long time now.

Garrett

Justice league, Aquaman and Shazam all had dual 4k and 3D releases in France from memory - but that may be over and it might just be India that gets it now !?

Your right I have the Shazam one with the lightning bolt emblem predominantly on his chest.
Funny how they distribute 3D films Into The Spiderverse was not available in the states or here and I think only Australia and one or two had the balloon captions in English and one or two were in non English speaking countries. :confused:

Garrett

Forgot when I was watching a clip yesterday the bit with the truck and the contents coming flying at the screen though looked like a set up for 3D but could not find info on it being 3D probably not being on the big screen.

samdavies

Distinguished Member
This was in 3D !?
It was released theatrically in 3D in the UK, yes. Well for all of 5 minutes before the cinemas were closed again anyway... doesn't look like we're getting a 3D Blu-ray release though. It MAY happen somewhere in Europe. France are normally good for it, they have with all other DCEU film's with 3D theatrical releases. BOP was the last one that didn't, but that wasn't released in 3D theatrically.

Garrett

It was released theatrically in 3D in the UK, yes. Well for all of 5 minutes before the cinemas were closed again anyway... doesn't look like we're getting a 3D Blu-ray release though. It MAY happen somewhere in Europe. France are normally good for it, they have with all other DCEU film's with 3D theatrical releases. BOP was the last one that didn't, but that wasn't released in 3D theatrically.
BOP which ones that?

lee667

Distinguished Member

Garrett

Birds of prey I'm guessing
from the trailers I tried to forget that one I was trying to get Batman something(<not joking), and then though I did not know there was a Battle of the Planets DC film. :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Magico announces Titan 15 subwoofer
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Ajax Systems adds UK Socket to expand smart home options
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Best TVs of 2021 - Editor's Choice Awards
  • By Phil Hinton