Question Wonda Mobile - thoughts?

JonnyTester

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've been getting targeted with ads for Wonda Mobile, which appears to be another run-og-the-mill Chinese site. But they have some good deals on Chinese versions of phones, with free delivery and no import fees. I'm after a Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro atm and would like the dual sim model. They seem to have the best deal. Has anyone here any experience of this site?

How can they have no import fees?
Never heard of them so would be very cautious

Yeah, they actually say they will pay the import fees. And they use PayPal so covered there if any problems.

Wonda.jpg

Nope, not convinced

I’ve seen a couple of YouTubers say they’ve used wonda mobile to get their phones, but you never know if they are paid to say that, I wouldn’t recommend the Chinese rom xiaomi phones, I have one that I now keep as a spare backup phone, you can put google play store on them very easily, but you can’t remove all of the Chinese apps, and when you select the English language you can use the phone fine but you still get Chinese appearing at times,
I would only buy the global rom version of a Xiaomi phone now.

Very reliable import site, been around for years. I know plenty of people (myself included) that have bought from them with no problems.

I’ve seen a couple of YouTubers say they’ve used wonda mobile to get their phones, but you never know if they are paid to say that, I wouldn’t recommend the Chinese rom xiaomi phones, I have one that I now keep as a spare backup phone, you can put google play store on them very easily, but you can’t remove all of the Chinese apps, and when you select the English language you can use the phone fine but you still get Chinese appearing at times,
I would only buy the global rom version of a Xiaomi phone now.

Checking XDA, it seems Xiaomi are pretty good when it comes to unlocking their phones, although you have to request the bootloader unlock code and then make you wait 7 days before using it. Then you have to wait a further x number of hours/days befor it eventually unlocks. After that, rooting seems pretty straightforward, with debloated/deChinesed roms readily available.

Here in Norway the 48" is about €400 cheaper, and I'm able to get it for €1150 which is a great deal.
Checking XDA, it seems Xiaomi are pretty good when it comes to unlocking their phones, although you have to request the bootloader unlock code and then make you wait 7 days before using it. Then you have to wait a further x number of hours/days befor it eventually unlocks. After that, rooting seems pretty straightforward, with debloated/deChinesed roms readily available.
Way above my pay grade lol

What happens warranty wise with these phones? Am assuming no warranty?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom