Women the true tyrants in our society

Status
Not open for further replies.

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Las facistas! ok maybe not in the work place but at home - there is no doubt about that .Complete control freaks who presume they know whats best in almost everything from decor , food ,how children should be raised ,schools, holidays and ,w ait for it ,yes the way their partners look. Wanna grow a beard ? You havent prayer because 'er indoors will stamp her authority. Got hair on your back? Perfectly natural yes but SHE will insist you get it removed( thankfully my living in fascist does not go that far) I casually mentioned to SWMBO that was going to extend the length of my goatie and plat it . I also intended to shave my head bar a thin length at the back which again i would plat. And I wanted to wear loose fitting colourful clothing. she looked at me like I was mad. I said I like looking a bit[ different,in fact,unconventional .I I dislike uniformity always have( school uniforms uggh!)and the usual dreary mens clothing lacking in vivacious colours.She said I'd scare my customers away. "Piffle they'd soon get used to the new me" I said. "No they wont" she said "they are mostly elderly"Blast! What gets me is i never tell her what to wear for I accept her as she is and I expect most guys are like that ie not so preoccupied with the superficial .
Anyway despite her control freakery our garden is entirely my creation ,my bedroom has wacky colourwashed walls and purpley pink woodwork and my music room ,where i keep my hifi and Mac, is festooned with Argentinian memorabilia ,photos, flag and was entirely decorated by yours truly so maybe she is not such a despot. If only she'd let me grow that pony tail and thin platted beard.

I wear the trousers in my house, though 'my little nest of vipers' does tell me which ones to put on ! ;)

Las facistas! ok maybe not in the work place but at home - there is no doubt about that .Complete control freaks who presume they know whats best in almost everything from decor , food ,how children should be raised ,schools, holidays and ,w ait for it ,yes the way their partners look. Wanna grow a beard ? You havent prayer because 'er indoors will stamp her authority. Got hair on your back? Perfectly natural yes but SHE will insist you get it removed( thankfully my living in fascist does not go that far) I casually mentioned to SWMBO that was going to extend the length of my goatie and plat it . I also intended to shave my head bar a thin length at the back which again i would plat. And I wanted to wear loose fitting colourful clothing. she looked at me like I was mad. I said I like looking a bit[ different,in fact,unconventional .I I dislike uniformity always have( school uniforms uggh!)and the usual dreary mens clothing lacking in vivacious colours.She said I'd scare my customers away. "Piffle they'd soon get used to the new me" I said. "No they wont" she said "they are mostly elderly"Blast! What gets me is i never tell her what to wear for I accept her as she is and I expect most guys are like that ie not so preoccupied with the superficial .
Anyway despite her control freakery our garden is entirely my creation ,my bedroom has wacky colourwashed walls and purpley pink woodwork and my music room ,where i keep my hifi and Mac, is festooned with Argentinian memorabilia ,photos, flag and was entirely decorated by yours truly so maybe she is not such a despot. If only she'd let me grow that pony tail and thin platted beard.

I've never heard such a load of self pitying drivel :mad:

Relationships are about mutual respect and support.

If you are any sort of man with a modicum of self respect and dignity you will pursue your facial and cranial grooming aspirations.

I'd also think you need to re-assert your status within your relationship.

If fail you are nothing more than an XY chromosone traitor :lesson:

If your woman gets out of hand, just give her a slap.

Las facistas! ok maybe not in the work place but at home -

Heheheheh thats funny. All the women I know have high powered jobs, and take great pleasure in "people management" at work!:rolleyes:

I've never heard such a load of self pitying drivel :mad:

Relationships are about mutual respect and support.

If you are any sort of man with a modicum of self respect and dignity you will pursue your facial and cranial grooming aspirations.

I'd also think you need to re-assert your status within your relationship.

If fail you are nothing more than an XY chromosone traitor :lesson:

there is nothing remotely self pitying about it. Simply a true comment about the status between men and women in the household. Men always like to givbe the impression they are in control but the facts are very different.They prefer an easy life and if that means letting her have most of her ways they'll do that. Besides mosty havent been trained on matters concerning domestic matters aesthetics, dress sense etc.The most assetrive ruthless males turn into puppy dogs when they get home where SHE rules.Woman, in the domestic environment, are usualluy more image conscious in my view worrying what their friends and neighbours htink

there is nothing remotely self pitying about it. Simply a true comment about the status between men and women in the household. Men always like to givbe the impression they are in control but the facts are very different.They prefer an easy life and if that means letting her have most of her ways they'll do that. Besides mosty havent been trained on matters concerning domestic matters aesthetics, dress sense etc.The most assetrive ruthless males turn into puppy dogs when they get home where SHE rules.Woman, in the domestic environment, are usualluy more image conscious in my view worrying what their friends and neighbours htink

I was taking the pee, LGS :rotfl:

But I don't agree with you on this one, mate. I simply would not tolerate such behaviour from my partner.

I don't feel this is normal behaviour of a mjority of women.

Ladies who need to respond to their partners in this way have "issues".

Heheheheh thats funny. All the women I know have high powered jobs, and take great pleasure in "people management" at work!:rolleyes:
Mm maybe not high powered but my wife certainly has control over others and does it very well. She is popular at work and is seldom confrontational

I was taking the pee, LGS :rotfl:

But I don't agree with you on this one, mate. I simply would not tolerate such behaviour from my partner.

I don't feel this is normal behaviour of a mjority of women.

Ladies who need to respond to their partners in this way have "issues".
some have some havent XOD.My wife hasnt but its the age old thing, Sometimes we like to give the impression that all things domestic bother us when its not the case.My home environment is pretty good really but there three are egos here so the ocasional clash occurs although it never turns nasty .Whether we like it or not the other person(s) in our lives do impinge on us.Daresay if i lived with somone else or on my own the house might well look very different and so might I.My wife is a very nice person as it happens with quite few friends, as is her mother, but she can be a bit dictatorial at times.Nothing i cant handle mind:)

stop moaning and take a grip for ****s sake:rolleyes:
sort out the relationship or get out if it's not working

yours,
dog "no arguments or stress for 2 years" nosh:clap:

p.s. amongst other paranoid things she did(Like accuse me of looking at another girl when there were no other girls around:D) I was never allowed to forget that I dated a certain girl she knew(and this happened before her ***:rolleyes:)

the final straw was when she told me it's my bike and biking friends(I only saw them 5 or 6 times a year) or her , 2 days later she was out:hiya:

its quite difficult to tell at times when someones having a laugh in here. Maybe we should use the smileys more:)

I thought you set the tone with your first post quite well.

Some people really do have a sense of humour bypass......

I would really have to say that it is you with the humour bypass, at what point was your post ever going to be funny?

stop moaning and take a grip for f**ks sake:rolleyes:
sort out the relationship or get out if it's not working
Have you had formal training as a relationship counsellor or is it just a natural talent you have? :)

Honestly pat, my advice is the obvious advice that a 2 year old would know:D

But the problem with those that need to hear it is that they are stuck in such a rut that even simple choices they can make is not immediately obvious to them, I should know as it took me months to see my choices:(
but now it's all ok:D

But the problem with those that need to hear it is that they are stuck in such a rut that even simple choices they can make is not immediately obvious to them, I should know as it took me months to see my choices:(
That can be true in some cases, but I would suggest not here. This doesn't seem to be about being in a rut at all, but simply observational commentary on relationships. Specifically, not being allowed to take on the appearance of someone who is unbalanced and frightens small children :)

I instantly thought of Cockney W***ker from Viz.

I thought it was funny

Maybe I'm just a bit touchy 'cause my wife slaps me around if I haven't got her dinner on the table when she gets in from work. Or I haven't put the toothpaste lid back on. Or if I left my beard trimmings all over the bathroom floor.

Maybe I'm just a bit touchy 'cause my wife slaps me around if I haven't got her dinner on the table when she gets in from work. Or I haven't put the toothpaste lid back on. Or if I left my beard trimmings all over the bathroom floor.

Do you wear a skirt as well? :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom