People, what's wrong with their wiring?

Doing a lot of DIY over the past few weeks both in-home and in the garden I've been on my knees a lot and got bored looking for kneeling pad.

Anyway....... I've now worn a hole in my right knee.

Do I presume this has instantly made me more fashionable?
Only to be yet enhanced when a hole appears on my left knee area?
Nope. It's both or nothing. 😁

5F97D65A-4C4B-4A1F-9E22-6F2694E0DA78.jpeg

To boldly go where no man has gone before :laugh:

This morning at breakfast my OH was fiddling with her laptop more than usual. She uses it to read the paper - I use an iPad. When I asked what the problem was she told me she had changed her IINet password (her email provider). Cool - why? Because it had letters and numbers and the laptop keyboard didn’t fully work in the mornings. She changed it to all numbers as those worked first.......

I didn’t bother to point out that she had changed her Microsoft login password to get into the laptop (and Office 365 etc) And not her email access password.She uses her email addresss as her MS login (as do I).

Anyway I returned to my daily perusal of the paper only vaguely thinking about tomorrow morning and the hour of IT looming tomorrow at breakfast......:rolleyes::rotfl:

Imagine posting a version of that with the husband/wife roles reversed...

It would be pretty implausible that a man had managed to make soup

Last edited:
Rather than wait until we go to a shop to buy the appropriate stuff to do the job, my wife decided today to clean the dishwasher with washing machine cleaner. How many rinse cycles it will now take to get rid of the mountain of foam in there is anybody guess!

My OH once squirted a big dose of fairy liquid into the washing machine.

I thought it was going to pop and took about 12-15 rinse cycles to get rid of it.

Last edited:
My late father was a big strapping Coalminer, who spent many happy hours making Soup, and we, his family enjoyed eating it.

I thought coalminers were small? So they could get into the smaller gaps at the coal face?

I've never understood soup. I either want to drink a drink or eat food. I don't want to drink food.

Being an allotment owner we sometimes have a glut of produce so the OH may knock up a batch of soup, some to eat/drink immediately some to freeze in batches.
What gets me is after having soup for lunch, my missus will ask if I need a drink after to wash it down. :confused:

If you have some Tomato soup, you could ask for a glass of Tomato juice and see what she says ;)

I don't mind soup but I have to consume it from a bowl with a spoon - I can't deal with drinking it from a cup because I hate hot drinks.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom