People, what's wrong with their wiring?

We will rendezvous at the Red Lion, you at the Asthmatic Hamster.

Lets all rendezvous at the pub and discuss :D

Yep - great example of a word with fewer silent letters by absolute and relative count :p

smallish fast splashy thing
a384913d25ca992e1b7bcf1a4a9f7f62_400x400.jpeg

Let’s watch a film she’s says

what she means is you watch the film, I’ll bury my head in Facebook/message everyone in my inbox/call my mum despite spending most of the afternoon with her

then I can explain what’s been happening in the film periodically

what's the craic with tarot cards..?

my lady done them for years... but she's bought about 9 packs during lockdown...and has them displayed..!

i suggested we have a game of pairs but apparently none are the same (within a pack..)

my lady done them for years... but she's bought about 9 packs during lockdown...and has them displayed..!

i suggested we have a game of pairs but apparently none are the same (within a pack..)
They're pretty to look at ;)

Some of my friends did the tarots to make extra money during the uni holidays. :laugh: They got 30 minutes training!!

Some of my friends did the tarots to make extra money during the uni holidays. :laugh: They got 30 minutes training!!

That's 30 minutes more than you need to achieve full accuracy.

I see no future in it. :laugh:

Other jobs friends had during uni; fraud phone lines, putting cherries on bakewell tarts, phone sex lines :laugh:

Other jobs friends had during uni; fraud phone lines, putting cherries on bakewell tarts, phone sex lines :laugh:

I had a job whilst at Uni - was working in Ross pickle factory - putting little onions on a spiky conveyor belt...

I lasted 1 1/2 days... i was skint, but not that skint..!

I had a job whilst at Uni - was working in Ross pickle factory - putting little onions on a spiky conveyor belt...

I lasted 1 1/2 days... i was skint, but not that skint..!

I had you down for that 'putting the holes in doughnuts' job.

Let’s watch a film she’s says

what she means is you watch the film, I’ll bury my head in Facebook/message everyone in my inbox/call my mum despite spending most of the afternoon with her

then I can explain what’s been happening in the film periodically

Yep exactly the same here, if we watch a film or series on Netflix etc together, I need to say phone down now then. They message about everything and everything from kids to what eating for tea sending pics etc, same with entire family, none of them use the actual phone anymore!
Then doesn't like in extension as its not full on comfy sofa can't get comfy and thus fall asleep meaning needs to watch rest again! agggghhhhh lol

they do exceedingly good bukakes..

Last edited:

Bet she knew you were going to say that... 🤣🤣🤣

GF had taken and failed at the time, six driving tests. She failed the sixth for suddenly performing an emergency stop when not instructed to do so. The road at the time was clear with no hazards evident. Asked why she had done it she told the examiner "I had to stop because the road ends suddenly and I didn't want to drive over the cliff where the road ends." She went on to reveal that there was no signage indicating the perceived hazard, but she was certain the cliff was there.

I know she took two further driving tests, failing those too. Some people seem to think a driving licence is an almost automatic right. She was one of them.

Same GF once placed a link call to my ship, requesting me to return home as there was an emergency. Asked what the emergency was, she explained that a female friend of hers had some problem or other and GF needed to discuss it with me, and could I return home ASAP? It transpired that there was absolutely nothing I could have done to help. I then went on to explain that the ship was several hundred miles from land and there was no chance of me returning and certainly not for something so trivial. GF then asked whether I could signal a helicopter to take me off the ship? Er, no. Not possible. We parted ways shortly after I eventually returned home on leave. There is only so much stupidity I can take.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom