People, what's wrong with their wiring?

He is a carrot in a costume!

Well, I'm a Wabbit, but not much into carrots if I'm honest.
I don't wish to deceive anyone should we meet up one day!
You need to know in advance so you know what to expect :)
2b703c7a211fe1a1c9bccef4a05fd28c.jpg

Well, I'm a Wabbit, but not much into carrots if I'm honest.
I don't wish to deceive anyone should we meet up one day!
You need to know in advance so you know what to expect :)
2b703c7a211fe1a1c9bccef4a05fd28c.jpg
Wear the tie so I’ll recognise you. :)

This is my real name. Honest.

I knew a guy called 'Lorne' once. His nickname was 'Sausage' or 'Sos' for short. One day, we were in the office, collecting our jobs for the week and one of the young girl in the office said to him;

'Why is your nickname Sos?'
'It's short for Sausage'
'Why do they call you Sausa...:blush:' [turns bright red]

:laugh:

I am not Wrong

Oh yes! Thank you please! 😁
I'm at home today, Doris goes out on a few errands, comes back and says "I'm not doing this to upset you but I know you forgot, happy anniversary" and hands me a bag with a gin and another bottle of booze or in it.
Oh. Shit.

"Sweetheart, I really don't know what to say.. Errrr, thank you and I hope you aren't upset?
But I was going to wait till Sunday, which is the 7th and actually our anniversary"....

She then has to go on to Facebook for confirmation! 😎😁

And its been a perfect reminder for me to go and get her something as I had totally forgotten.... 🤣🤣🤣

Fortunately I'm here not there :rotfl:

Today, a true stroke of genius from Doris. She read this story:

'A BRIT fell into a well after being chased by a dog in Bali and survived for SIX DAYS before being rescued.
Jacob Roberts, 29, plunged 14ft into the dank, muddy pit as he fled the mutt last week in the Badung region of the Indonesian island.'

and when she saw the accompanying photo, she said, and I shit you not:

'Why didn't he just climb out using one of those ladders. What a pussy'

1591615264666.png

Me; 'Erm, how do you think the rescuers got down there darling?'

This from the woman that used the fact she's more highly educated than me to shut down a disagreement at the weekend... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Early on in the relationship, girlfriend had told me she had dated some very wealthy men who were significantly older than herself. One day we stopped at some lights, I looked across to my left at an elderly (60 plus) chap in a sports car.
I turned to her and asked her if that was one of her exes. :rotfl:

Cue tantrum.

Early on in the relationship, girlfriend had told me she had dated some very wealthy men who were significantly older than herself. One day we stopped at some lights, I looked across to my left at an elderly (60 plus) chap in a sports car.
I turned to her and asked her if that was one of her exes. :rotfl:

Cue tantrum.

I put a funny on your Post then realised that I am 60 plus :eek:

I haven't got a Sports car though!

Highly educated people have no common sense. That's a fact :p

I'm sure I've told this before, but....

My brother is highly educated, a polyglot, speaking up to 24 languages (only claims to be fluent in around 9 at any time) :rolleyes: - and of course, he is very, very, successful. Until recently, his only outgoings were for his maid and his cook, he had people do everything for him.

A couple of years ago, he was visiting, and I pointed out to my lad that his Uncle, while being very clever, might not have a lot of common sense.... "He wouldn't even know how to wire a plug!"

My brother though, quick as a flash, took fake umbrage to this, and declared... "Of course I know how to wire a plug! - You there!" pointing at some imaginary servant "Wire a plug!"

Couldn't really argue with that!👏

I'm sure I've told this before, but....

My brother is highly educated, a polyglot, speaking up to 24 languages (only claims to be fluent in around 9 at any time) :rolleyes: - and of course, he is very, very, successful. Until recently, his only outgoings were for his maid and his cook, he had people do everything for him.

A couple of years ago, he was visiting, and I pointed out to my lad that his Uncle, while being very clever, might not have a lot of common sense.... "He wouldn't even know how to wire a plug!"

My brother though, quick as a flash, took fake umbrage to this, and declared... "Of course I know how to wire a plug! - You there!" pointing at some imaginary servant "Wire a plug!"

Couldn't really argue with that!👏

You've mentioned your brother before. He sounds like one of those people that's also really good looking and charismatic too.

Aren't these people really annoying? :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom