People, what's wrong with their wiring?

I BBQ every weekend. Just give her a shout when it's ready.

I can picture you now.....

cdc47b5677f54a9109c8015768e2744e.png

Mind you thinking about it, probably more like................

852fd852e06b92b57c0cd79e38104f61.png

;)

Other way round here, I do all the cooking apart from bbqs. Then I just prepare a few bits and start relaxing with beer whilst the wife does the cooking:clap:

It's a hard life!

I don’t do bbqs, MrsD does the cooking. Win win :laugh:

I can and do Cook when needed though!

Well I had the dignity not to sink to that level 😆

Whippersnapper!

Forgot about this one last week;

The 3 of us were sat on the sofa and my daughter and I were on a bit of a 'let's take the piss out of mum' skit. My daughter was laughing, regaling us of the time that she texted her mum from her phone, asking mum to ring her phone as she couldn't find it! Me and the daughter were laughing our heads off and the wife just looked at each of us and said;
'What? I don't get it, she couldn't find her phone, why is that so funny?'

Which started us both off laughing again. My daughter eventually explains; 'Mum, I texted you from my phone asking you to ring my phone because I had lost it'

Wife; 'Nope, don't get it'

Me and daughter; :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can think of no better thread than here to post this video.
A lady who went nuts after a black buy simply asked if she would put her dog on a leash, in an area of the park where dogs are supposed to be leashed.

I feel sorry for the dog :(

The dog was taken away from her and she was suspended from an Investment house
They've sacked her now, and she was a vice president. Great to see racists taught a lesson

It looks like she has mental health issues but also that racism was part of it even then.

My wife is always moaning about how certain jobs are man job like lawn mowing, going up the loft, some really basic DIY yet she gets very irritated when i mention cooking is a womans job :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom