People, what's wrong with their wiring?

face it - you were trying to buy a sneaky graphics card and you got made. You need to do a lot better than that when going up against The Woman :laugh:

What does MrsDrPhil think about the Miss AVF drooling competition you chief drooling president of? ;)

Is everybody this dishonest with their other halves???

Damn straight.....get everything delivered to work, and then take it home and install it ASAP when she won't be there.

Terrified seems a better description. I would never tell my wife what she could or could not buy, she has her monies, I have mine and if the TV was too big in the room for example, then she could go outside and watch it from the garden.:)

We have a simple system. I have my money - she has my money.

Damn straight.....get everything delivered to work, and then take it home and install it ASAP when she won't be there.

But surely she would notice that your frame rates have improved by 20% overnight, and that's too much to be explained by a driver update?

DrPhil said:

I'm never dishonest with my other half, even white lies are wrong!

JOakey said:
But surely she would notice that your frame rates have improved by 20% overnight, and that's too much to be explained by a driver update?

Woman notice EVERYTHING - nothing gets past me. We don't live together or share money - yet! Lol

Don't be silly, girls don't know anything about technology.

Nah, that's just what we let you think so that we don't need to worry on the rare occasions we do get something past you :D

sshhh...don't give the game away lol...!!

but then perhaps women only pull us up on certain things they catch us out on lol...

Ahh women are weirdo's....ive been with my wife for 18 years, married for 11 years...she wont look twice at my Star Wars collection, SteelBook's, New Plasma etc etc, but if Clarks or *** release a new shoe or sandal then there is hell to pay if i dont perk up and say how lovely it looks and how she must get to a shop to see it and try one on....:eek:

Just been to New York, i was dragged left right and centre through some of the biggest shopping departments going.....

he wont look twice at my Star Wars collection, SteelBook's, New Plasma etc etc,

The trick is to make sure they like star wars and stuff like that before you marry them.

Seems reasonable hehe.

Of the grids I've seen they're installed instead of gates. I've never seen a cattle grid AND a gate on the same ingress/egress. AFAIK cattle grids are used to assist with easy access for wheeled vehicles so that a gate can be dispensed with.

Well my partner owns a splediferous house in the country and she has a cattle grid as well as gates, I hear you laugh right! Well cattle live in our part of the world as well as sheep and gotas the goats and sheep find it no problem leaping over the cattle grid and have witnessed them doing this on many's an occasion, I tell you these bad boys get onto your lovely clean lawn it wont stay lovely for very long as a flock of sheep or herd of goats will chew and stomp all over it into submission like a muck pile in no time at all, so moral of the story is have a cattle grid for cattle and a gate to keep the sheep out.. Assuming the sheep & goats have learn't the art of jumping to get over the cattle grid in the first place.. :D

The GF has had to go into Central London for work today. And she has just sent me this text:

"Everybody is wearing a suit!" - she went in jeans and t-shirt, d'oh!

I replied back asking why she didn't make more of an effort, seeing as how its Central London, and pretty much everybody will be smartly dressed. Her reply?

"I hate the train, which is why i don't work in London"

Now, i'm really :confused:

The GF has had to go into Central London for work today. And she has just sent me this text:

"Everybody is wearing a suit!" - she went in jeans and t-shirt, d'oh!

I replied back asking why she didn't make more of an effort, seeing as how its Central London, and pretty much everybody will be smartly dressed. Her reply?

"I hate the train, which is why i don't work in London"

:rotfl::rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom