Women; is there something wrong with their wiring?

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Lets all rendezvous at the pub and discuss :D
Yep - great example of a word with fewer silent letters by absolute and relative count :p

JimmyMac

Distinguished Member
Let’s watch a film she’s says

what she means is you watch the film, I’ll bury my head in Facebook/message everyone in my inbox/call my mum despite spending most of the afternoon with her

then I can explain what’s been happening in the film periodically

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

mjn

Distinguished Member
what's the craic with tarot cards..?

my lady done them for years... but she's bought about 9 packs during lockdown...and has them displayed..!

i suggested we have a game of pairs but apparently none are the same (within a pack..)
Some of my friends did the tarots to make extra money during the uni holidays. :laugh: They got 30 minutes training!!

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Some of my friends did the tarots to make extra money during the uni holidays. :laugh: They got 30 minutes training!!
That's 30 minutes more than you need to achieve full accuracy.

mjn

Distinguished Member
I see no future in it. :laugh:
Other jobs friends had during uni; fraud phone lines, putting cherries on bakewell tarts, phone sex lines :laugh:

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
I had a job whilst at Uni - was working in Ross pickle factory - putting little onions on a spiky conveyor belt...

I lasted 1 1/2 days... i was skint, but not that skint..!
I had you down for that 'putting the holes in doughnuts' job.

lee1980

Let’s watch a film she’s says

what she means is you watch the film, I’ll bury my head in Facebook/message everyone in my inbox/call my mum despite spending most of the afternoon with her

then I can explain what’s been happening in the film periodically
Yep exactly the same here, if we watch a film or series on Netflix etc together, I need to say phone down now then. They message about everything and everything from kids to what eating for tea sending pics etc, same with entire family, none of them use the actual phone anymore!
Then doesn't like in extension as its not full on comfy sofa can't get comfy and thus fall asleep meaning needs to watch rest again! agggghhhhh lol

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

shodan

Distinguished Member
what's the craic with tarot cards..?

my lady done them for years... but she's bought about 9 packs during lockdown...and has them displayed..!

i suggested we have a game of pairs but apparently none are the same (within a pack..)
Bet she knew you were going to say that... 🤣🤣🤣