People, what's wrong with their wiring?

Summerwine_4903.jpg

So is that @Ruperts slippers and his mates being chastised by his girlfriend?

We've been laughing about it all week. Gidneys, gidleys, gibleys, steak and gidney pie. 😳 :rotfl:

She's done remarkably well for someone who came form comparative poverty, with no English language skills at all. She just pronounces or says words that are seriously funny. It's so cute.

I can speak very little of her language.
Essex?

After telling my wife about this post:

'Darling, this woman hatched some ducks from eggs she bought at Waitrose!'

'What, duck eggs?'

'No, dinosaur eggs :facepalm: this is going on the forum!'

'Nooooo!'

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

my lady dipping into my protein bars, and she's even started to take them from the bottom of the box (there's 3 trays in a box) as if I wouldn;t notice... :)

She has just put the tumble dryer on... It's 18C already and predicted to go to 22C later...

Apparently we MUST keep the door to the garden closed (wasn't going to say "backdoor" with some of you reprobates here.. 😂) because otherwise the pollen really makes her eyes sting.

Every day she has gone for an 11 mile slow bike ride with the youngest then come home and done some exercise training in the garden then spent the day laying in the sun in the garden, reading... 🤷

She has just put the tumble dryer on... It's 18C already and predicted to go to 22C later...

I'm with her on this one - we haven't line-dried clothes for over ten years.

Apparently we MUST keep the door to the garden closed (wasn't going to say "backdoor" with some of you reprobates here.. 😂) because otherwise the pollen really makes her eyes sting.

Every day she has gone for an 11 mile slow bike ride with the youngest then come home and done some exercise training in the garden then spent the day laying in the sun in the garden, reading... 🤷

Okay, now i know she has hayfever i can see where she's coming from, don't want all the pollen on your clothes if you dry them outside. Think you've been a bit hard on her here @shodan hope you are a bit more understanding when she comes back from her 11 mile bike ride....

I'm not sure this person is actually real and is just a figment of @shodan's imagination.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom