BlueOrange25

Distinguished Member
Have you already read some Wolverine titles? I don't want to suggest stuff that you've already been through.

Also, are you more interested in solo stories or ones where he part of an X-team?

EDIT: typo.

Have you already read some Wolverine titles? I don't want to suggest stuff that you've already been through.

Also, are you more interested in solo stories or ones where he part of an X-team?

EDIT: typo.
I have read Old Man Logan, Enemy of the State and Get Mystique. From Wolverine with the X-Men I have read God Loves Man Kills, and Astonishing X-Men Vol 3. I'm more interested in the solo Wolverine stories, but I also enjoy the X-Men stories. Greetings.

BlueOrange25

Distinguished Member
I have read Old Man Logan, Enemy of the State and Get Mystique. From Wolverine with the X-Men I have read God Loves Man Kills, and Astonishing X-Men Vol 3. I'm more interested in the solo Wolverine stories, but I also enjoy the X-Men stories. Greetings.
Thanks.

From what I can remember, I liked these Wolverine titles.

Solo titles:
Origin by Paul Jenkins and Andy Kubert
Unsurprisingly an origin story but a good read.

Wolverine (2003) by Greg Rucka
Been a while since I've read Rucka's run, but I remember it being solid.

X-team titles:
X-Force by Rick Remender
Wolverine leads a covert ops version of the X-Men. I think it's excellent.

Wolverine and the X-Men by Jason Aaron
This was a bit more fun-based, and it was refreshing to see Wolverine as a headmaster. A different side to the character.

Thanks.

From what I can remember, I liked these Wolverine titles.

Solo titles:
Origin by Paul Jenkins and Andy Kubert
Unsurprisingly an origin story but a good read.

Wolverine (2003) by Greg Rucka
Been a while since I've read Rucka's run, but I remember it being solid.

X-team titles:
X-Force by Rick Remender
Wolverine leads a covert ops version of the X-Men. I think it's excellent.

Wolverine and the X-Men by Jason Aaron
This was a bit more fun-based, and it was refreshing to see Wolverine as a headmaster. A different side to the character.
Thank you very much for your answer. I will read them.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom