Wolfenstein: The New Order Xbox One AVForums Review

An absolute hoot. I can't remember the last time I had so much fn with an assault rifle.

thanks for the review! :clap:im playing this at the mo, generally not a first person fan but this is great fun!

Enjoyed the game but id would say its more a 7/10 game as its long winded n looses charm at the end

1080p 60hz was almost worth the price ... so this can be done on x1 lazy devs...

Need, not a want! There's nothing wrong simple FPS

Just finished the game good story

Now just finishing a few more chevos

No just normal

Wtf a 7gb update !!!!

Yeah, mines updating too, would be interested to know what it's for ?

Done it not noticed anything

The update is apparently a day one update and is just for bug fixes. I've been playing since Friday! Took an hour last night and cos I'm on the second to last mission I had to wait for the whole thing to install. :-(

Finished the PC version and thought it was a blast to play. I'm currently on a second playthrough with the alternate timeline. I'd give the experience an 8.5/10.

The reason why Wolfenstein looks dated is the id Tech 5 engine - it's nothing to do with the 360 and PS3 versions! Part of the deal between Machine Games and ID in order for Machine Games to make another Wolfenstein game; it's all in a Reddit Ask Me Anything that one of the dev team did :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom