Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus (27.10.17) XB1

I see Anne Hegerty from The Chase makes an appearance @7:43.:laugh:
Still not played the second game released on the One, the first one really broke me on veteran.....

Some of those lines at the start are a bit corny. But overall the voice acting in the trailer is top notch. :thumbsup:

Loved the previous wolfenstein games and will definitely be getting this. Even Mrs W loves the series and has probably played through them a dozen times each! She actually made me a deal yesterday- if I buy this when it comes out, she will buy me an Xbox One X for Christmas

I think I got the slightly better deal there!

New Order was brilliant. Have Old Blood but not played it yet... need to.

Will certainly be keeping an eye on this.

Just watched that reveal vid....frigging awesome.

New Order was brilliant. Have Old Blood but not played it yet... need to.

Will certainly be keeping an eye on this.
I hate it when they don't number game releases, I can't tell you which one of the two I completed without looking their names up......
The problem I have is I will have to complete the second game before playing the third, but if it's as annoying on veteran as the first, I might need at least a year before starting the third!!!

I hate it when they don't number game releases, I can't tell you which one of the two I completed without looking their names up......
The problem I have is I will have to complete the second game before playing the third, but if it's as annoying on veteran as the first, I might need at least a year before starting the third!!!

I finished the first on veteran to 1k it but that last boss... needless to say, I didn't even bother attempting veteran on the second.

What was the first one like?
I didn't get very far into it when I rented it a couple of years ago.
It seems like a pretty good FPS, and it'd be nice to have another straight up shooter like Doom.

Still really looking forward to this. Not enough strong story driven single player games like this any more.

Finished Prey and that was bloody excellent. Loved it from start to finish, goes to show how everything doesn't need MP.

Still really looking forward to this. Not enough strong story driven single player games like this any more.

Finished Prey and that was bloody excellent. Loved it from start to finish, goes to show how everything doesn't need MP.
I want to wait and start playing this when I have an Xbox One X. However since the previous game was one of my favourite games of the year when it released, I can't see myself having the will power to wait.

I want to wait and start playing this when I have an Xbox One X. However since the previous game was one of my favourite games of the year when it released, I can't see myself having the will power to wait.

There's a few games I'm going to wait to play on the X. This is one of them, X is only just over a week behind it so wouldn't be a long wait.

Great games, great gameplay, a challenge on harder levels...the best thing about these is the script/story, I love the humour and the executions, always have me laughing. Even the glitches make you smile. 1000G'd both new order and old blood very satisfying to get the 1000 on.

Definite purchase for me. Think I will hold out till the 1X is here maybe see if there are any deals for games with the console, pre-ordered at game, they had some decent deals when the One came out for games purchased with the console.

Is this one xboxone x enhanced does anybody know ?

This should be awesome if it's more of the same, which it does look like. Got it pre ordered but as it's enhanced for the X I'll be waiting and playing it on that when it releases.

May even pick up The New Order to replay before this comes out

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom