Wolf - don’t waste your time and money

nheather

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Saw Wolf earlier today. Blame myself, usually I check reviews first but didn’t this time, I got lured in by the promise of Romans and Werewolves.

To be honest I was never expecting it to be good, but wasn’t prepared for just how bad in every way this drivel is.

To give it 1/10 would be generous - a contender for the worst film I have ever seen.

Cheers,

Nigel

Saw Wolf earlier today. Blame myself, usually I check reviews first but didn’t this time, I got lured in by the promise of Romans and Werewolves.

To be honest I was never expecting it to be good, but wasn’t prepared for just how bad in every way this drivel is.

To give it 1/10 would be generous - a contender for the worst film I have ever seen.

Cheers,

Nigel

I saw the trailer and thought "no thanks!"

I saw the trailer and thought "no thanks!"

I didn't which with hindsight should have rung alarm bells - I go to the cinema twice a week so why hadn't I seen a trailer.

I should have also questioned why it was in the smallest, worst screen in the cinema in its first week of release.

I was hoping for Dog Soldiers but with Romans - but sadly not.

Cheers,

Nigel

I thought you meant the Jack Nicholson film.

Cheers,

Nigel
I'm glad you added the caveat you seen, I watched the trailer and it looks utter pants made on the cheap, worse than something in a TV series, bad dialog etc but can bet I've seen worse.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom