Wolf Creek 3 (TBC) director Rachele Wiggins

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
As reported as few months back, outback serial killer Mick Taylor is coming back for a third instalment on the big screen. In the meantime the TV Series has been a great stop gap again featuring John Jarratt as Mick Taylor.

wolf-creek-22.jpg

It has been 12 years since Taylor was first imagined in director Greg McLean’s breakthrough film, Wolf Creek, with Wolf Creek 2 released in 2013.

“We have a couple of screenplays ready to go and become Wolf Creek 3 the movie,” McLean told Confidential.

“The character of Mick is so fascinating, people are compelled to see this guy they love to hate. We don’t want to be beating a dead horse but he is such an evil man so there is a lot of different directions we can take that character without him getting too boring.”

wolf-creek-origin-cover.jpg

Meet Mick Taylor in Greg Mclean and Aaron Sterns’ ‘Wolf Creek: Origin’ (Review)

@systemsdead resist the Ken Dodd memes ;)

Discretion advised

Contains swearing

his laugh creeps my Mrs out really bad :laugh:
I can watch another of these. Mick's a vile character but at the same time I can't help finding him hilarious

Was on hold, like everything this year

(update June 2020)

do you have any idea when will be available on netflix?

as for a time slot when appearing on Netflix?

tenor.gif

we’ll have a clearer picture after they have actually filmed it and it’s ready for market

The Australian horror sequel will see John Jarratt reprising his role as the sadistic serial killer, while Wolf Creek creator Greg McLean hands over directing duties to Rachele Wiggins but remains on board as a production alongside Bianca Martino (The Darkness) and Kristian Moliere (The Babadook).

In Wolf Creek 3, “an American family takes a dream trip to the Australian outback and soon draws the attention of notorious serial killer Mick Taylor. A hellish nightmare ensues as the couple’s two children escape only to be hunted by Australia’s most infamous killer.”
7A71EDA7-7F97-4934-B47F-515196176710.jpeg

Wasn't Taylor in the Rolling Stones for a minute? :)
These stories based on true crime are scary.

I'm reminded of an Ozzie film about a couple that abducted a woman & tied her to bed & molested her for ages before she finally escaped.
Anyone remember the name of that?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom