Woburn Safari Park with my TZ10

mutamist

Yesterday I put my Tesco days out vouchers and went with a friend to Woburn Safari Park. The weather was a bit overcast and quite a few of the outdoor photos were taken through a dirty windscreen, made even more dirty by monkey footprints! The indoor bird enclosure was great fun, though after so much flash photography the battery was all but dead - must get a spare!

Anyway, here are a few of the better shots and the full set can be seen here.

P1010066 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1010068 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1010071 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1010118 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1010119 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000901 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000910 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1000997 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1010042 by TheFable, on Flickr

P1010134 by TheFable, on Flickr

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
LOvely set - especially like the vibrant colours in the first few bird shots :smashin:

Jim

Miranda

Novice Member
Nice ones :) Looks like a great place to visit.

mutamist

It's a really great place to visit. One half is a track that you follow in your car where we saw Lions, Tigers, Rhinos, Wolves, Zebras, Elephants, Giraffes, Monkeys (they climb on your car and are great fun) and several horned animals. Then there's a walk zoo area where we saw lots more animals and birds and along with the birds photographed, we went inside the Squirrel Monkey and Lemur enclosures. There was a woman with a canon DSLR with a huge looking 500mm lens and no tripod - she must have muscles like Popeye!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom