wmp-mp3 discs?

Churnobyl

iam trying to burn mp3 cd's using windows media player to use in my car but having no success.It seems to only work in 80 minute cd format. I would rather try this than nero because it will keep the album and track name intact. Have tried tag tuner but it does not recognise a lot of my music collection. Any tips or info greatly welcome.

F

flossie

try using nero startsmart for making an mp3 disc this will keep everything you want intact i.e if you add an mp3 track to the compilation as track1 it will be track1 on the disc, track2 is track2 so on and so forth and you will get approx. 100 songs on one cd-r disc. you may have to play with nero startsmart first using a re-writable disc

kaidiez

you need to go into the options and change the burning settings so that it burns mp3 files instead. Or as suggested use nero or another burning program.

stephen-v

Standard Member
Another free option to burn mp3 cd is using iTunes ...

To create an MP3 CD:
Choose Edit > Preferences, click Advanced, and then click Burning.

Choose MP3 CD as the Disc Format, and then click OK.

Select the playlist containing the songs you want to burn to the CD, and make sure all the songs you want to include have a checkmark beside them.

Click the Burn MP3 CD button (at the bottom of the iTunes window).

Insert a blank disc and click Burn MP3 CD again.

If the playlist contains more songs than fit on a CD, iTunes burns only the number of songs that fit on one disc, and then asks you to insert another disc to continue burning the remaining songs.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom