• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

WMA or AIFFor ACC for Itunes ?

grahamricho

Established Member
Hi all was going to buy a Sonos system and have been importing my cd collection onto my p.c using Itunes, was going well ,wanted best quality WMA ? So ripped some cds and some wont let me put any album art work on, which i wanted it said "album artwork not modifiable" so i ripped the same one with ACC selected and it let me put artwork on next to the album, the |Sonos system can use WMA,MP3,ACC, and uncompressed WAV and AIFF which is best quality and be able to get artwork ?

andrew1810

Established Member
AIFF supports artwork and will be the best quality as it is lossless, providing you have enough space (each track is 20Mb ish), this is what I would choose (and do). Otherwise, if you don't mind using different software, have a look at EAC and FLAC

Andrew

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom