Wlt68 Wlt66

readymix

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone advise which is the better LCD and is the WLT68 worth the extra cost.

WLT68 is surely better in all aspects. However the biggest difference is WLT66 cant do WXGA resolution with PC which may or may not be important for you. You can dig more informations from respective threads. Good luck.

I have just decided to get the 68 even though the 66 is pretty cheap at the moment, i knew that if i got the 66 it would ALWAYS niggle me that i didnt go for the better one. IMO the 68 looks far far better asthetically as well as being a better unit.

Regards
Shane

I'm in the same position, but I'm leaving it until after christmas for the sales. I'm really actually pushed towards the 68, its a better set in alot of aspects, but then there is the major barrier of a £350 price gap.

I got the 66 VERY VERY happy with it, Sky HD looks amazing on it and 360 is sweet over component.

I'll try and post some pic's later if anyone is interested...

Luca

I just picked up my 32WLT68 today, gonna hook it up tomorrow so will give you the lowdown on it ;)

If you could leave some pics that would be great! :thumbsup:

Has anyone tried the 68 on a pc, hows the resolution/picture?

I'm in the same position, but I'm leaving it until after christmas for the sales. I'm really actually pushed towards the 68, its a better set in alot of aspects, but then there is the major barrier of a £350 price gap.

Good man, thats exactly what i'm doing too!

i couldn't wait......i've ordered my 32WLT68!!
ill let everyone know when i get it.
going to be using 360 and PC on it :D:D

Key specification advantages of 68 series over 66 are

100Hz processing
3 HDMI ports
Onkyo sound system

I think styling is also much better, but this is subjective.

whats the score on 1:1 pixel mapping on the WLT68??? that for me is the only flaw in the wlt66.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom