• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Wizorb - Arkanoid fans rejoice! (240 MSP)

DJSigma

Banned
If you like Arkanoid, this game is great for 2 quid. It's a mix of Arkanoid-style gameplay and RPG, although the RPG elements are light so don't be put off if you're not a big RPG fan. The audio/visual style is deliberately old school and it works.

Trailer: -

Download: -

Wizorb - Xbox.com

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
Brilliant take on an old genre! Nice find mate, kinda let indie games pass me by for the past few months/year or so but sure there's still good stuff kicking around.

Noggleboggleman

I played the trial and enjoyed it - definitely one of the better offerings over the year (although there have been some gems: DLC Quest, Blocks That Matter and Dead Pixels are worth checking out in my opinion)

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
I love arkanoid but find without proper controls, it's pointless. Why you can't use kinect for moving the paddle is beyond me. It's an option I suppose, but may end up with arm ache!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom