Wizard of Oz 3-disc set $20.49 @Amazon.com

Alienated

Banned
Amazon.com: The Wizard of Oz (Three-Disc Emerald Edition) [Blu-ray]: Judy Garland, Frank Morgan, Ray Bolger, Bert Lahr, Margaret Hamilton, Billie Burke: Movies & TV

3 disc set: 2 blus, 1 double-sided dvd.

This is an excellent set which I can personally recommend. The packaging is much better than the UK version - mine came with a nice slipcase. It has tons of extras - incl. an interesting restoration featurette (the actual film PQ has never looked better). The dvd is an exhaustive doc about the history of MGM hosted by Patrick Stewart.

All region free too! Just in time for Christmas!

hearingdouble

And under the customs limit! :)

This is a great, great set. Well worth picking up for the second disc of extras, and the vastly superior packaging to the UK one (which makes it out to be little more than a sing-a-long kids movie).

mckee74

Distinguished Member
This is a bargain. If only I hadn't sold the whole of my kidney to fund the Barnes and Noble Criterion order.

Mo Better Blues

Distinguished Member
This is a bargain. If only I hadn't sold the whole of my kidney to fund the Barnes and Noble Criterion order.

Half would suffice for the vast majority of people today.

My single kidney is about 10 times what I need at least according to the Renal unit in Tooting.

The kidney my mother pinched, whilst I wasn't looking, is still going strong over 10 years since it was inserted!

So there you have it, you can afford more blu-rays!

mckee74

Distinguished Member
Is that including postage also? Hum, maybe I'll have another thought on that kidney.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom