Without A Trace - Season 3: £16.99 @ HMV.co.uk

krish

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Astral Crescent, Zoovroozlechester, Betelgeuse V
Woohooo :thumbsup:

That is another one of my find-dvd list.

Woohooo :thumbsup:

That is another one of my find-dvd list.
It automatically came off my list when they emailed me the price alert on it this evening :D
(think I set the target price as £17 ;))

I've just finished watching season one got from Amazon.com last year, brilliant.

Hate those double sided dvd's though, not a good mixture with Buckfast :D

Mines been posted. :smashin:
yup mine too :)

HMV.co.uk seem to be PDQ at shipping at the moment ... many recent sale items have been shipped within hours of the order, and arrived within two or three days for me :smashin:

They are quick atm. I will probably get it Wednesday. For some reason I have never had any post on a Tuesday.

got mine too .... yesterday :)

... you know when you're spending waaaaay too much, when you have to squeeze in and be very careful opening the front door, so as not to squash any packages :D

... you know when you're spending waaaaay too much, when you have to squeeze in and be very careful opening the front door, so as not to squash any packages :D

Or when you try and beat the postie to the door so that the packages dont fall on the floor and dent the boxes. I've just recently put an old pillow on the floor near our letterbox. :D

Or when you try and beat the postie to the door so that the packages dont fall on the floor and dent the boxes. I've just recently put an old pillow on the floor near our letterbox. :D

I hang around the door when I think a delivery is about to come. The Postie must be really fed up with me by now.

Why can't the DVD companies keep the same packaging. I have WOT S1-S3 and each one is different.

Why can't the DVD companies keep the same packaging. I have WOT S1-S3 and each one is different.
I've got that triple Amaray box for S2 .... the R2/R5 Balkan/Baltic (?) cheapy from CD WOW last year

I've got that triple Amaray box for S2 .... the R2/R5 Balkan/Baltic (?) cheapy from CD WOW last year

I got that as well and it is four amarays. I suppose that is the dawback of getting seasons as they come out rather than wait for the big boxset at the end.

I also find it strange to have them with 3 episodes per side rather than the usual 4. Then, single sided dual layer would be more appopriate.

Yeah, that way it's more comfortable for me to sit and wait for the postie. :D

What an image - Partyweb sitting Buda like on a pillow gazing at the letter box all day waiting for it to open and disgorge its DVD lovelyness.:D

What an image - Partyweb sitting Buda like on a pillow gazing at the letter box all day waiting for it to open and disgorge its DVD lovelyness.:D

:D

Wish I could've done that today. Dropped kids to school and missed postie by 2 minutes. The regular guy (who knows which neighbours to call on) has been off for the last couple of days so I got a red 'go-to-the-remote-sorting-office-across-town' card. Still it was worth the journey as it was my Ultimate Fly Box Set from hmv. :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom