Without A Trace - Season 3: £16.99 @ HMV.co.uk

William123

I've just finished watching season one got from Amazon.com last year, brilliant.

Hate those double sided dvd's though, not a good mixture with Buckfast :D

partyweb

Distinguished Member
... you know when you're spending waaaaay too much, when you have to squeeze in and be very careful opening the front door, so as not to squash any packages :D

Or when you try and beat the postie to the door so that the packages dont fall on the floor and dent the boxes. I've just recently put an old pillow on the floor near our letterbox. :D

nwgarratt

Or when you try and beat the postie to the door so that the packages dont fall on the floor and dent the boxes. I've just recently put an old pillow on the floor near our letterbox. :D

I hang around the door when I think a delivery is about to come. The Postie must be really fed up with me by now.

Why can't the DVD companies keep the same packaging. I have WOT S1-S3 and each one is different.

nwgarratt

I've got that triple Amaray box for S2 .... the R2/R5 Balkan/Baltic (?) cheapy from CD WOW last year

I got that as well and it is four amarays. I suppose that is the dawback of getting seasons as they come out rather than wait for the big boxset at the end.

I also find it strange to have them with 3 episodes per side rather than the usual 4. Then, single sided dual layer would be more appopriate.

Battle

Yeah, that way it's more comfortable for me to sit and wait for the postie. :D

What an image - Partyweb sitting Buda like on a pillow gazing at the letter box all day waiting for it to open and disgorge its DVD lovelyness.:D

partyweb

Distinguished Member
What an image - Partyweb sitting Buda like on a pillow gazing at the letter box all day waiting for it to open and disgorge its DVD lovelyness.:D

:D

Wish I could've done that today. Dropped kids to school and missed postie by 2 minutes. The regular guy (who knows which neighbours to call on) has been off for the last couple of days so I got a red 'go-to-the-remote-sorting-office-across-town' card. Still it was worth the journey as it was my Ultimate Fly Box Set from hmv. :clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom