Withings smart body scale

loopee

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone got one of these, do they recommend it or even recommend a cheaper option?

Thanks

I have one of these and love it. You step on, it takes the measurements and they are automatically saved. The graph helps see the weight trend and it works well for multiple users.

Not that I have lost much weight. I would recommend it though

Thanks. That is helpful, does it alert you to weigh yourself if needed?

We use a Omron Karada Scan. It has a handle that gives a more accurate reading of body fat then just foot pads. Does not have the 'smart' functions but a fair bit cheaper than the Withings that I saw on my quick search. Easy to read the scale and transfer numbers into a fitness app, spreadsheet on a computer or even go old school and use a notebook. There are plenty of free fitness apps that will remind you to weigh yourself etc. any so do not see the need to spend large amount of scales. Some items just do not need to be made 'smart'!!!

Just be advised that bodyfat % calculations are never all that accurate so never trust them on their own. If you have lost weight, your waist size has reduced and bodyfat has dropped then all is probably good.

Do u know if it works with a iwatch app?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom